Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give rev

Default Give rev

Has anyone done this? Seems pretty dang expensive to me lol https://www.giverev.com/
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I wanted to get my buddy a video of bloomer telling him To go fu$k himself lol. But not forking over 120 bucks for that

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    I wanted to get my buddy a video of bloomer telling him To go fu$k himself lol. But not forking over 120 bucks for that
    Bloomer said it has to be "within reason" lol
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I could definitly see doing it if I had a kid that loved a driver like Jonathan from hunt the fronts kid loves jimmy owens.

For $80 Tyler Carpenter will come break up your family.

My wife done something similar to this for my birthday. She walked around at the dtwc, and asked the drivers and a couple crew friends i made over the last couple years, to simply wish me a happy birthday. She also reached out to several drivers through Facebook as well, some of them took the time to send a clip back to her. The ones that didn't get back with her in time, sent a souvenir of some sort to the house. A couple sent shirts, a couple more sent stickers. The point is, 95% of these guys are approachable dudes. It's a good idea, don't get me wrong. IMO, it's not really needed.

Here is the video she made for me; https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1058685770
    Last edited by zyoung25; 12-02-2020 at 08:19 PM.

So this is just Cameo for racers.

Just what I always wanted. A f*ckin crippled hippie telling me to go f myself. WoO Hoo and spend money on it to boot. Somebody does this you are definitely a redneck

Question

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    My wife done something similar to this for my birthday. She walked around at the dtwc, and asked the drivers and a couple crew friends i made over the last couple years, to simply wish me a happy birthday. She also reached out to several drivers through Facebook as well, some of them took the time to send a clip back to her. The ones that didn't get back with her in time, sent a souvenir of some sort to the house. A couple sent shirts, a couple more sent stickers. The point is, 95% of these guys are approachable dudes. It's a good idea, don't get me wrong. IMO, it's not really needed.Here is the video she made for me; https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1058685770
    100% agree. That's cool as hel! She did that for u

They should have named it “ONLYdirtFANS.com”

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Lol post of the week!!!!
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I thought pit lizards only charged shots of tequila?

My wife done something similar to this for my birthday. She walked around at the dtwc, and asked the drivers and a couple crew friends i made over the last couple years, to simply wish me a happy birthday. She also reached out to several drivers through Facebook as well, some of them took the time to send a clip back to her. The ones that didn't get back with her in time, sent a souvenir of some sort to the house. A couple sent shirts, a couple more sent stickers. The point is, 95% of these guys are approachable dudes. It's a good idea, don't get me wrong. IMO, it's not really needed.

Here is the video she made for me; https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1058685770
    That's badass! Props to your wife for getting that done!

Ashton Winger only cost 40 dollars , Bloomquist cost 118 dollars. Need to determine best value .

One of the coolest things I've seen in a while.....you got yourself a keeper there man, very thoughtful and creative.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Feger said somewhere that the person doing the videos gets to pick the price

Maybe it's because I've been around these guys all the time but no way would I pay for something like this....Maybe I'm just old and cranky now.

Really, really cool! As BBQ mentioned, she’s a keeper for sure. Hopefully you will think of something outside the box for her on her birthday.

As far as REV, I think it’s pretty neat. I made a comment on how cool or hilarious it would be to get one of those personalized messages from Jack Hewitt. No, he is not on there, but he should be....

My wife done something similar to this for my birthday. She walked around at the dtwc, and asked the drivers and a couple crew friends i made over the last couple years, to simply wish me a happy birthday. She also reached out to several drivers through Facebook as well, some of them took the time to send a clip back to her. The ones that didn't get back with her in time, sent a souvenir of some sort to the house. A couple sent shirts, a couple more sent stickers. The point is, 95% of these guys are approachable dudes. It's a good idea, don't get me wrong. IMO, it's not really needed.Here is the video she made for me; https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1058685770
    You have a great wife 👍

That was cool that your wife put this together and the driver's for doing it! But if I'm going to spend money to send a message, its going to be a guy with a thick cajun accent and a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit.