Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Bristol to hold dirt late model racing

No sanctioning mentioned, but Bristol will be holding dirt late models and other classes the week before the NASCAR races.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/12...nals-in-march/

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    No sanctioning mentioned, but Bristol will be holding dirt late models and other classes the week before the NASCAR races.https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/12...nals-in-march/
    right on. smart move to get the dirt right for the nascar race. although i couldnt care less about nascar.

It's not going to be one of the National Tours sanctioned events. It's being promoted and broadcast by XR, the same company that Las Vegas uses for hosting the IMCA Duel in the Desert, but with that distribution that rules out LOLMDS and WoO.

Scheduled on top of the icebreaker and buckeye 50. That's the only problem I have with it.

I can't see them pushing IMCA rules here, considering there isn't an imca car or track within 10+ hours from there.

It's not going to be IMCA, they couldn't really get the sanction anyway, with Zero IMCA tracks in the state. XR the promoters hired by SMI for LVMS are the ones doing Bristol as well. The closest IMCA cars for reference would be Mods in NW AR, closest Late Models in the Quad Citys at Davenport & East Moline.

Still saying they will get a national tour after cup weekend. Time will tell
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Why would they even try something like this? You gotta bring the woo or lucas in.

I believe WOO is off that weekend, Lucas is not. I usually go to the Buckeye and will probably do so this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Why would they even try something like this? You gotta bring the woo or lucas in.
    My thoughts are nascar won’t allow them to announce their races until after nascar weekend.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I’m going to sign up for the competition to be “Ms Bristol Dirt Nationals Girl”😜

Flyboy
    Wont that b a conflict w/ the bearded lady at the fair?🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    FlyboyWont that b a conflict w/ the bearded lady at the fair?來來
    I just want a free ticket into the place. . Whatever it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I just want a free ticket into the place. . Whatever it takes.
    Check w BloomerWon and u may b can trade old ladies and that will get u in. He dates all those type of girls. The last one was from the BIG HEFTY SWINE RACE sponsored by waffle house. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe just maybe, nascrap concerns are the place mite have more fans for the slm or sprint car portion of the show. Did I see they are having the mod guys there ? Hummm, we can't do a class that shows how slow the million dollar cars will be.

Check w BloomerWon and u may b can trade old ladies and that will get u in. He dates all those type of girls. The last one was from the BIG HEFTY SWINE RACE sponsored by waffle house. 藍藍藍藍藍
    Good plan 👍

Check w BloomerWon and u may b can trade old ladies and that will get u in. He dates all those type of girls. The last one was from the BIG HEFTY SWINE RACE sponsored by waffle house. 藍藍藍藍藍
    Your stupidity is at it's all time high...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

You should apologize to the good folks on here for your nonsense.

Chop Chop!

Does anyone remember the Bristol late model race years ago? There were lots of cars and an all-night show. It has been a long time but I seem to remember wheels and front end parts were breaking by the minute. Is there something to prevent that from happening now?

I was in the pits for the short track nationals in Bristol a few years back. I saw a lot of safety wire being used.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracing62 View Post
    Does anyone remember the Bristol late model race years ago? There were lots of cars and an all-night show. It has been a long time but I seem to remember wheels and front end parts were breaking by the minute. Is there something to prevent that from happening now?
    The guys breaking rr wheels had the lightest available. There were few issues the second go around.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The guys breaking rr wheels had the lightest available. There were few issues the second go around.
    There were less issues because Hav-a-Tampa forced all the teams to buy steel wheels for the event. And quite a few still broke the centers out of them. With the suspension travel of late models today, they may break more than just wheels this time. But it’ll be a spectacle!!!