Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eams

Default Eams

Is this the 72 hr marathon part 2 weekend? 9 divisions. 8 divisions and a 45 min intermission before the LM $10k race Sunday.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Of course. No other type of event exists in phenix City.

Super late models with restrictor plates. Dumbest thing I’ve heard in awhile. Give em the Dumbest ran track award again.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Unhook the 4 barrel and a 1 inch restrictor plate??? We do unhook the back barrels on super slick tracks sometime but there is no way i'm putting a 1 inch restrictor plate on a $40,000 engine just because "they" tested it. Just when I think EAMS couldn't possibly come up with anything stupider, they prove me wrong again. They really are just beyond help. I hope they enjoy the failure this deal is sure to be.

What??? Seriously? For what possible purpose??

Why not just bolt a 2 barrel on ? Stupid, they know there not going to get many supers this time of year so they want what ? Steel blocks, crates, or some other engine to be able to run with the guys with the big motor. Get real. Dumbest thing I ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Why not just bolt a 2 barrel on ? Stupid, they know there not going to get many supers this time of year so they want what ? Steel blocks, crates, or some other engine to be able to run with the guys with the big motor. Get real. Dumbest thing I ever heard.
    Just saw where they changed it again. $5000 for super, $5000 for nlms. Stupid. New ownership is the only hope

I figured they'd do that and see very little car count and then cut the pay.

If there was no restrictions at EAMS, how many cars would they get compared to Lavonia Xtreme race?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Oh, an EAMS thread!

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    . New ownership is the only hope
    and you are 100% correct , it will happen sooner or later , probably to late for me and its a dam shame , could be one of the premier tracks in the south east.......

Dump. Plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Oh, an EAMS thread!
    Makes me cringe and I've never been there or plan to. Has their ever been a positive statement about this facility?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Makes me cringe and I've never been there or plan to. Has their ever been a positive statement about this facility?
    It's a circus for sure. Cars dumping gas all over the track, tow trucks ripping fron clips off, stalled cars waiting 10 minutes for a push. I can't imagine what the food must be like.

Positive. Stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    It's a circus for sure. Cars dumping gas all over the track, tow trucks ripping fron clips off, stalled cars waiting 10 minutes for a push. I can't imagine what the food must be like.
    The food is not bad. As good as any other circus, I mean racetrack, food.

At what point did things go south for this track.i believe they have had same ownership for years.

Now it's back to 10k for only supers. Plus! They've added monster trucks, freestyle motocross, fireworks, and a rock band. As if the days couldn't get any longer.

When Beverly (Billy Thomas’s sister) left in 2015 the track took a turn for the worst. She was tired of Billy’s BS and had enough. Anything Billy touches turns to dirt (no pun intended). This weekend hardly nobody will be there, hence the reason for monster trucks, motorcycles, fireworks and a band. His daughter, Megan, had no clue how to run the track either. They are at a dead end because they have pissed enough people off and the lack of race cars and fans proves it. This track could be one of the best in the southeast. But, as long as Billy Thomas is involved it will continue to die a slow death. RIP EAMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    Now it's back to 10k for only supers. Plus! They've added monster trucks, freestyle motocross, fireworks, and a rock band. As if the days couldn't get any longer.
    Sounds like a bad remake of Joe dirt.....I've never been there , and by the picture y'all are painting I see that trend continuing.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yea I've watched on TV. That last fiasco was enough for me to just turn it off. You know I say that but memory tells me I kept flipping back over to see if the TOE truck driver ever got the car off the track. That was hilarious.