Default Hudson O'neal- Double Down Motorsports

https://fb.watch/2dRtArrwiQ/ https://fb.watch/2dRuEfc9Fy/ New rockets just need the seat fitted and the wraps installed

So the Double Down team is doubling down with both Cornett & Clements engines.....It will be very interesting to compare Hudson's upcoming season with that of Kyle Strickler to see how each fares. I am just happy both are on a National tour for 2021.

I saw in the comments they only have the 1 Clements.

So the team switched (I assume sold off) their Longhorn chassis and Durham engines and bought XR1 Rockets and at least one Clements and Cornetts for Hudson?????

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    So the team switched (I assume sold off) their Longhorn chassis and Durham engines and bought XR1 Rockets and at least one Clements and Cornetts for Hudson?????
    👏👏👏excellent assessment.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    They've been with Jack for quite some time. Robby Moses still had a longhorn at 411 last weekend. Robby is Roger's son in law.

I think Hudson found he really liked the XR1 when he got in one last year and expressed that to his new car owner so the car owner got him the stuff he likes.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

"I think Hudson found he really liked the XR1 when he got in one last year and expressed that to his new car owner so the car owner got him the stuff he likes."

On that same note it is interesting to see Kyle Strickler, who has been a longtime" Longhorn Loyalist" both in Modifieds and Dirt Late Models taking over Hudson's former ride in the Professional Concrete Cutting team and running an XR1 chassis going forward. Somehow the type of chassis can be overrated when it comes to hooking up with a team and an opportunity to run on a national scale.

the engine i saw in huds car was a cornett chevy