FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 8, 2020

Bulls Gap Triumph Gives McCarter Third Straight Win
11th Annual Hangover at 411 Up Next

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (12/08/20) – Continuing a late-season surge, Mack McCarter picked up his third-straight win of the season on Saturday at Volunteer Speedway.

The $1,500 triumph came behind the wheel of his McCarter Brothers Racing No. 51 Tennessee Homemade Wines/ Hidden Valley Cattle Ranch/ CVR Race Cars Late Model during the annual “Grinch 40.”

“We were a second place car today and after a late race caution, officials said we jumped the start and I got moved back a spot. As they say, the rest is history,” McCarter commented. “I appreciate each and every one that supports MBR and all the great race fans! CVR Race Cars, thank you for everything. Without my wife and kids support nothing would be possible!”

Coming off a two-win weekend, Mack McCarter returned to action on Saturday afternoon at Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap, Tenn. for the “Grinch 40”. With time trials setting the grid for the A-Main, Mack came in second fastest overall in a field of 21 Crate Late Models behind Jason Welshan.

After getting penalized late in feature by officials for jumping a restart, McCarter made a late-race rally to pick up his third win of the season and a $1,500 prize. Aaron Guinn, Carder Miller, Shannon Emery, and Michael Bland trailed him to the checkers in the 30-lap affair.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.VolunteerSpeedway.com.

McCarter will be idle for the remainder of 2020 before returning to action January 1-2 at 411 Motor Speedway in Seymour, Tenn. The two-day “Hangover” event boasts a $1,000 top prize on Friday, followed by a $1,500-to-win finale on Saturday.

To learn more about this event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net.

McCarter Brothers Racing would to like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include McCarter Lumber Company, Parkway Liquor Store, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Sugarland’s Distilling, High Velocity Heads & Intake Manifolds, McCarter Farms, Hyperco Springs, Base Racing Fuel, Öhlins Shocks, Simpson Race Products, Butlerbuilt Seats, Hoosier Tire by Pup, Wells Motorsports Photography, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on McCarter Brothers Racing, please visit www.McCarterRacing.com .