Default Crew chief Vinny Guliani describes transition of Strickler's team

Guliani talks about he and Strickler moving to the Craig Sims operation and all that has to be done in preparation for the Lucas Oil Series

https://insidedirtracing.com/crew-ch...ricklers-team/

Very interesting read. I had no idea Strickler was driving Rocket Chassis DLM. Last I had heard he was racing a Longhorn. The writer says he has new engines , but did not say who built the engines or what kind they were. I would like more information on the engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Very interesting read. I had no idea Strickler was driving Rocket Chassis DLM. Last I had heard he was racing a Longhorn. The writer says he has new engines , but did not say who built the engines or what kind they were. I would like more information on the engines.
    He ran Longhorns last season, PCC Motorsports ran Rockets with Hudson O'Neal. PCC had a good working relationship with Mark Richards and the staff at Rocket so they stayed with the Rockets after hiring Strickler. The engines are Cornetts, there is a video of the new 440 c.i. engine on their FB page from about 10 weeks ago.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Vinny is awesome but I think they should have run WOO. For the simple reason Kyle will be lucky to finish 6th or 7th in Lucas and could get top 3 in WOO. Obviously we will have to wait and see but the last time I checked finishing 5th in a A-Main doesn’t hardly pay $2000. Finishing top 3 a lot would get you $3500 or more. That’s just my thoughts and they obviously feel they can win anywhere they go.

I look for Strickler to have a big year.

Very good read. Hope they do well!