Thread: Dirt Trak Dave

Default Dirt Trak Dave

Has anyone seen or bought his setup guide?

He has some interesting videos out there!

No, and haven't seen any of his videos. But in watching from a distance, I've noticed the majority of posts speaking positively about it are from many who openly admit they are new to racing or just starting out in late models. Not to discredit it in any way, because I've only seen a page or two that he has shared while advertising it. But what I did see looked like the simple "To tighten entry, stiffen the LF" sort of stuff.

Is it worth the $100 for someone who truly is just starting out? Quite possibly. But is there value to someone who's been doing it a while? I don't know, but I could obviously find out for $100.

I was hoping to get to a chassis class this off season, but I don't see that happening with our current situation.

I wouldnt want to spend $100 on something so basic when you can get that for the price of a couple pieces of paper off the web!

However, in many of his videos, he uses his cad software to show what changes actually do.

no doubt zero25 , learn to google and you can find any info you want for free.....