Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I like to target shoot and you can go through a lot of ammo in a hurry. I've got a healthy supply but I've also put my target shooting on hold to keep it that way.
    8/13/16

States run by Republican Govs are not going to shut anything down. Yes they will threaten perhaps but they won't. Dem Govs are elitist jerks and they will attempt to destroy anything they want. Biden aka (The demented sock puppet) has no authority what soever to demand masks. Ignore that idiot.
    If you live in states run by Dems, I feel for you. Your rights are taken away. Rep Gov know better.

I couldn't find any 20ga leading up to deer season. I had to scrape by with what I already had.

Ammo suppliers I use, but you must act fast when its in stock.

sgammo.com
    Clear view investments
    Classic Firearms
    Rural King (the gun barn)
    Facebook Marketplace (its always listed sneakily so look hard)
    Last edited by lurker; 12-11-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Which big retailers are out? Are you talking online or in person? I haven’t noticed much of a difference. But I’m not a hunter, so I only shop for ammo a couple times a year.

Academy Sports, Walmart are the big 2 in my area!

Believe it or not, I am looking for a Browning bar and found it $100 cheaper at a mom n pop store!

Lol, I live in Ohio, our Governor has that little R thing next to his name, and you bet your a$$ we have a mask mandate and lots of rules.

Crazy y’all are still on this ridiculous R vs D sh!t, like what we’ve seen in the last month or so hasn’t proven the Republicans can cry, whine, moan, and do as ridiculous sh!t as the Democrats. But carry on with your guys ridiculous hypocritical BS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I couldn't find any 20ga leading up to deer season. I had to scrape by with what I already had.
    You should have loaded up on 20ga back in March instead of toilet paper and sanitizer...there was plenty.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Well total deaths in the US for 2019 was a little over 2.9 million as of November 16 for 2020 it was almost 2.5 million it makes a total projection of just over 2.8 million for 2020.In 2015 the death total was was just over 2.7 million.There are 7,500 people that die every day in the US.

Golden isles cancelled already

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Golden isles cancelled already
    Lucas sanctioned Golden Isles Speedweeks are cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Well total deaths in the US for 2019 was a little over 2.9 million as of November 16 for 2020 it was almost 2.5 million it makes a total projection of just over 2.8 million for 2020.In 2015 the death total was was just over 2.7 million.There are 7,500 people that die every day in the US.
    But the difference in 2020 is that all those deaths are covid related.......it's pretty strange for sure.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well I just came home from Hilton head hospital yesterday, hip replacement, I asked about how many beds there using. I was told they have the whole 2nd floor of the hospital and the workers are not allowed to disclose have many beds are being used. Grounds to be dismissed I was told. Really does make one wonder.
    Had a knee replacement Nov 3....was set for late October but was cancelled because of hospital " overcrowding".

Two days later they rescheduled it....must have had a mass exodus from the hospital.

Nurses verified they are short on help after mass layoffs. Thats why hospitals are so busy....

My Bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) meter is at 500%.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

A Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington President Jason Vanderbrink On Ammo Demand - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIgvoJKovIg

Down here in the south ammo shelves are empty. Gun sales have again gone thru the roof. Palmetto state armory locations look like they had a wind storm come in and carried it all out. No ammo. No guns. At least some small businesses are doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dynotimeonly View Post
    AGAIN,,,,,,, it's a VIRUS!!!!!!!!

Masks, shots, ect are NOT going to stop it. Herd immunity is the ONLY end game in sight! If these so called "experts" where serious? You'd see Walmart. Home Depot, CosCo closing.

SUPPORT your small town Mom n Pop stores....
    Shots aren't going to stop it ????????
    Do you see kids running around with measles ? No. There is a vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    But the difference in 2020 is that all those deaths are covid related.......it's pretty strange for sure.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2872MV

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Back in late spring/early summer there were just a handful covid related deaths in the area I am from...literally a couple dozen. I had people tell me that they knew local doctors who weren't agreeing to list non-covid related deaths as being covid related. Basically, the doctors in my area were supposed to be ethically and morally superior to doctors in other area that were reporting more deaths.
    Fast forward to mid-summer and deaths started to pile up. Now we are in the hundreds. What happened to the moral compass those doctors had back in the spring ?

Joemala happened too them.......they know they better get in line with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Joemala happened too them.......they know they better get in line with the rest.
    The election happened mid-summer ?

This is a very red area. I can't think of a single elected official of any significance who is a democrat. Are they in on the whole thing with the doctors ?

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Shots aren't going to stop it ????????
    Do you see kids running around with measles ? No. There is a vaccine.
    The reason you don't see kids running around with measles is because the measles virus does not mutate. Vaccinated once in our childhood....good to go for life.....see the below article attached.

If the COVID virus acts like the flu virus, meaning it will have the ability to mutate, then the COVID vaccine will be like the flu vaccine, meaning it will be a crap shoot as to which strain they will be vaccinating for from year to year....

A vaccine is not a cure all. And herd immunity will do no good if it mutates. We don't have herd immunity from the flu, do we?

It's a virus. It is now here to stay. It's not going away. The best thing we can do is not live in fear, use some common sense and live our lives. I, for one, do not choose to live in fear.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0521133628.htm