Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Here we go again.

State of Georgia wants to shut down all large gatherings for the first 2 months of 2021. Fucccccc !

It is going to get worse before it gets better. IF enough people take the vaccination, then things may start returning to normal by next fall.
    Last edited by fryefan; 12-08-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    State of Georgia wants to shut down all large gatherings for the first 2 months of 2021. Fucccccc !
    Nothing about this on our local news or on AJC site. Where you hearing this? Literally read an article today about Kemp staying the course.

TV news. Local Georgia channel out of Savannah . Said the Governor is leaning toward a 100 Day shut down of all crowd drawing activities, state wide . Following Biden, he's pushing he wants 100 days of everyone wearing masks across the country.

100 days = back to summer time plus the vaccine. These leaders are artificially trying to make themselves feel good.

2nd week of april, Raj

GO FIGURE! do ya think the election for those 2 senator seats in GA has anything to do with this decision if its true? can you say mail in ballots.

Exactly..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    It is going to get worse before it gets better. IF enough people take the vaccination, then things may start returning to normal by next fall.
    You can take mine too while your at it if it makes you feel better.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I guess it could happen, but Kemp was one of the absolute last to shut down and maybe the first to open back up near full throttle. He’s also never mandated masks statewide. I don’t see it happening here.

There's no proof that any vaccination is going to be a cure all, so that needs to be taken out of the picture. Restricting outdoor events is going in the absolute opposite direction of the science (except for large sporting events like football). More bass ackwards leadership from government for a virus that largely only targets the elderly.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Fake news. Gov Kemp just said THIS MORNING he does not have another shut down planned, and is strongly encouraging the use of masks, hand washing, and social distancing. Literally heard it straight out of his mouth on the news 30 minutes ago.

Cook fan. Let's hope Kemp was coming back at whomever started this crap. It was only yesterday I had heard what I mentioned. I was already planning my trip for the lucas opener.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    There's no proof that any vaccination is going to be a cure all, so that needs to be taken out of the picture. Restricting outdoor events is going in the absolute opposite direction of the science (except for large sporting events like football). More bass ackwards leadership from government for a virus that largely only targets the elderly.
    If enough people do not take the vaccine, when it is available, then we are going to be stuck in the "new normal".

Personally, I am willing to take the vaccine and hope we get back to the old normal sooner, rather than later.

Luckily this will all go away once the election is over - I read it on 4m many months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Luckily this will all go away once the election is over - I read it on 4m many months ago!
    If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say that.

Interesting as to how many will take the vaccine. They say the second shot is a doozy and basically gives you all the symptoms of the virus. I know many people who got it, had very mild symptoms or none at all, and recovered in a day or two. Some folks that got the vaccination had really bad after effects. Is it worth the risk? Who knows for sure.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Anyone with half a clue knew that was not happening.

The election isn't quite over yet is it? If so, why all the chatter about it on the news?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The election isn't quite over yet is it? If so, why all the chatter about it on the news?
    Because it's the news. Everything on there is just for ratings. Very little facts come from CNN, FOX, etc.