Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    The guy said shots don't work for a virus. Go back and look. I can see how you interpreted my post and I should have made myself a little more clear.

I'm well aware of the success rate of flu vaccine.

Want to call me more names ?
    We don't have that much time and space!!!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    WOW. New strain coming out of china. I for one am shocked. Some have this mentality that this is somehow a political agenda. Do some of you think maybe it's only democrats or is it republicans just dying ? In my opinion if you are a cautious person. Wear a dang mask, use a hand sanitizer, are be aware of your surroundings. Chances are your not going to get it. If your a fool, then you deserve it. Is the government blowing this to extremes, your dang right they are because it could easily become a lot worse than what we have know.
    Somehow a political agenda? You really think it isn't????

It could and did get worse when the GOV banned hydroxy and other treatments just because they worked and Trump endorced them. Look at South AMerica, Africa, and other parts of the world where those drugs were not banned. Very few cases.

Keep wearing your masks and the germs and viruses will have a breeding ground and recirculate your body.

But only when some wise people (roll eyes) like the WHO finally tell you masks don't work and are actually bad for you, will you listen....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-22-2020 at 08:48 PM.

You need help

Buford has bought into the QAnon lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    We don't have that much time and space!!!!! hehe
    Good one, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Just do us all a favor. Pull your lip over your head, and swallow. It'll probably put more toilet paper on the shelf for the rest of us that's been living outside the fear since all of this
    Hit me with more long winded, grandma style insults. I have thick skin.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Hit me with more long winded, grandma style insults. I have thick skin.
    Its not my fault you're dull and didn't enjoy grumpy old men. If that's long winded to you, you clearly haven't lived much.

You need help
    We all do, except you don't even realize it.....

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Buford has bought into the QAnon lies.
    I look at you with total amazement as you live in denial by choice. I feel sorry for the clueless and total disdain for those that know what's going on but still support it anyway...

Ya gotta love the paranoid psycho weirdos who think everything is some kind of political conspiracy. I’ve seen these nutcases every decade since I was born. They’ve been wrong every time, yet they always think the next time they’ll be right lol.

TerryM-

Record gun and ammo sales in 2020 does hold a little bit of water with some of those psycho weirdo conspiracy theorist --- so they have that going for themselves.

I have been wondering what next season will bring, well this is for sure this “virus” isn’t going away anytime “SOON”

Freedoms are being taken away and folks are mostly going along with it. The country is becoming mostly sissified

I hope everybody responding on this thread are wearing a mask while typing
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I hope everybody responding on this thread are wearing a mask while typing

Would not be surprized if one of the posters on this thread actully is wearing a mask!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Freedoms are being taken away and folks are mostly going along with it. The country is becoming mostly sissified
    Yes um RajFlyBoy , not just this “country” it is as well the rest of the world of “Humanity” , being led by their unseen “MASTERS” , for very little to nobody is a “MASTER” of them selfs .

So true. I agree. Worldwide problem for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Would not be surprized if one of the posters on this thread actully is wearing a mask!!!
    I know needforLMspeed does but he hasnt posted on this thread so there must b 2 posters that do.

So what ? Listen to yourselves. If anybody wants to wear a mask that's his right. Just as you have a right not to wear one. It has been proven, taking precautions lessens the chance of getting this horrible virus. Sure, I know of a husband and wife that only had sore throats for a week, and yes they tested positive. I also know of people that died. YOU need to do what you feel is right and I will take my precautions and feel better about it. Your problem is you don't care if you spread it. I do.

So what ? Listen to yourselves. If anybody wants to wear a mask that's his right. Just as you have a right not to wear one. It has been proven, taking precautions lessens the chance of getting this horrible virus. Sure, I know of a husband and wife that only had sore throats for a week, and yes they tested positive. I also know of people that died. YOU need to do what you feel is right and I will take my precautions and feel better about it. Your problem is you don't care if you spread it. I do.
    This an example of foolish quibble people’s being led by ther unknown/unseen masters of the world , here in “America” way over the great blue waters , people are so easily mentally manipulated an controlled by higher “AUTHORITY”