Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Weird how you would leave that caveat out when you were giving credit to the United Kingdom for being first to market.......
    It's a fact that the UK approved the vaccine first.

Can't step on what he doesn't have......can he? Or she?
    Well, he does claim to be a gaymer and now a supposed epidemiologist!

That and $2 still wont buy him a cup of joe at Starbucks!

So now it looks like states like Iowa are getting 20-30% less vaccine allocation than originally promised and Pfizer has millions of doses sitting in a warehouse waiting for shipping orders from the feds. Maybe this is payback for Pfizer not taking Operation Warp Speed money.

Promised?????payback??? Dam yer dumb........Pfizer could always just send all these millions of doses to countries that need them if you are worried about their financial stake.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm not worried about Pfizer. I'm worried about states not getting as many vials of vaccine as they were promised by the feds just because Pfizer didn't want to play along with Trump.

Tucker Carlson was slamming the quickness of the rollout last night along with some adverse reactions to the vaccine. There are a lot of people who say they will not take the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Incentivize American industry with some healthy potential profit and take the regulatory handcuffs off its amazing what they can accomplish.
    Boom.....and even though you didn't mean too, you gave trump the credit he was due for doing just what you said.

Mcnugget just went and jumped in a giant vat of ranch dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I'm not worried about Pfizer. I'm worried about states not getting as many vials of vaccine as they were promised by the feds just because Pfizer didn't want to play along with Trump.
    You have record of these promises? Think you're taking that leap you always accuse me of taking........

Boom.....and even though you didn't mean too, you gave trump the credit he was due for doing just what you said.

Mcnugget just went and jumped in a giant vat of ranch dressing.
    Turkish immigrants working at a German company with production support from an American company. It was an international effort.

You have record of these promises? Think you're taking that leap you always accuse me of taking........
    It's coming from the IDPH. A week ago they said we would be getting 172,000 by the end of the year and now it's only 138,300.

https://www.kcrg.com/2020/12/18/idph...tes-statement/

WA is reporting that they will be getting their allocation cut by 40% next week.

The CDC “has informed us that WA’s vaccine allocation will be cut by 40% next week — and that all states are seeing similar cuts,” Inslee tweeted Thursday morning. “This is disruptive and frustrating.”
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ons-next-week/

BBQ, I know who I was giving credit to for the vaccine rollout, no gotcha moment here. In a previous post even said not sure others would have done as well. Many politicians and government leaders would have been wringing their hands in indecision. He gets high marks there in my opinion for his pressuring of the FDA and others. My biggest problem with the virus deal is him denying its existence and trivializing it all along. He had a chance to be a leader but he fumbled the ball at the 10 yard line but wants us to give him credit for a touchdown regardless. Stable Genius, yep, whatever.
    I hate time trials.

BBQ, I know who I was giving credit to for the vaccine rollout, no gotcha moment here. In a previous post even said not sure others would have done as well. Many politicians and government leaders would have been wringing their hands in indecision. He gets high marks there in my opinion for his pressuring of the FDA and others. My biggest problem with the virus deal is him denying its existence and trivializing it all along. He had a chance to be a leader but he fumbled the ball at the 10 yard line but wants us to give him credit for a touchdown regardless. Stable Genius, yep, whatever.
    Since your side claimed 2.2 million would die, sure you're gonna give Trump credit for the 1.9 million he has saved.......correct? Or does your crap only flow one-way?

Fumble??......looks like a 99 yard touchdown pass to me!

Didn’t hear 2.2 million from me, I don’t have a side. But I’d say half million by sometime in January is unfortunately a real possibility. Is that ok with “your side”?
    I hate time trials.

It's coming from the IDPH. A week ago they said we would be getting 172,000 by the end of the year and now it's only 138,300.

WA is reporting that they will be getting their allocation cut by 40% next week.

Why would you even consider looking at the Seattle Times???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Turkish immigrants working at a German company with production support from an American company. It was an international effort.
    Turkish immigrants and German citizens had zero to clearing a path of red tape....zero, like your fast time awards maybe? Just a hunch.

So where are the promises??? You promised we would have 2.4 million deaths of covid by November 14.....guessing that doesn't count, right?

I'm sure it wasn't a gotcha moment for you.....but it sure was for a couple others on here that a trump hater would give credit where due.

Is that even allowed?

So where are the promises??? You promised we would have 2.4 million deaths of covid by November 14.....guessing that doesn't count, right?
    Are you saying the state health departments are lying that they were promised a certain number of vials by the end of the year?

Are you saying the state health departments are lying that they were promised a certain number of vials by the end of the year?
    mcarter815, IMHO the pretense of the question is a straw-man fallacy question coupled with misleading connotations.

You’re better than that.

Every single post he makes is like that......he thinks nobody notices.......like they all do.