Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    --- slave ---
    Thomas Sowell DEBUNKS the Legacy of Slavery Argument - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZB-...st=WL&index=19

Nah, that's a myth. The Founding Fathers were just concerned about protecting aristocratic society. Progressives today are working to make sure that every citizen has a voice. The constitution as written was to give power to a minority of the population.
    So you really don't care for the constitution , you just use it when it fits?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Flyover states weren't a thing when the Constitution was written. The Constitution was written to protect the lower population slave states in the south because there was a fear they wouldn't join the Union if they weren't protected from the higher population anti-slavery states.
    Level of education and where you completed it at?

One thing is for sure, when you start to see censorship and threats of gun confiscation it is not to give more people voices.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So you really don't care for the constitution , you just use it when it fits?
    That's a strange leap in logic. I support amending the constitution to make it more democratic.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Level of education and where you completed it at?
    Bachelor's Degree from the University of Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Im so glad you were there and knew the motivations for the original writers!

You libtards are a piece of work!

They musta been real uneducated to allow for a process to not follow state electors!! Did they consult with you on that too?
    ZERO, I deal with these man-bun, antifoofoo sympathizer, gamer boy pussies such as you're dealing with now on a regular basis. Believe me, this chowderhead is regurgitating all the academic talking points and has been quite successfully indoctrinated. He will sight every phony anecdotal cliche' he was ever edified in the indoctrination camp his family approved of and paid for. On second thought he more likely has gone the way of a student loan and is now waiting in anticipation for it to be forgiven by the Marxist. Either way he didn't pay for it. Oh, and be sure not to believe or take seriously anything this clown says in rebuttal.

That's a strange leap in logic. I support amending the constitution to make it more democratic.

These 3 sentences tell us everything we need to know, which boils down to the fact that this chowderhead is not to be taken seriously.

Trump should blow off the inauguration. Blow off these corrupt political insider cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    ZERO, I deal with these man-bun, antifoofoo sympathizer, gamer boy pussies such as you're dealing with now on a regular basis. Believe me, this chowderhead is regurgitating all the academic talking points and has been quite successfully indoctrinated. He will sight every phony anecdotal cliche' he was ever edified in the indoctrination camp his family approved of and paid for. On second thought he more likely has gone the way of a student loan and is now waiting in anticipation for it to be forgiven by the Marxist. Either way he didn't pay for it. Oh, and be sure not to believe or take seriously anything this clown says in rebuttal.
    Nah, I paid for my education and paid off my loans early.

Please point out the man bun rofl.

mcarter815: your troll club here doesn't seem nearly as happy as the fan in the photo.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

So when does this four more years or Trump start? I cant wait to see it...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    mcarter815: your troll club here doesn't seem nearly as happy as the fan in the photo.
    It's good to be that young or a liberal, you just don't understand what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    mcarter815: your troll club -----
    Personally, I don’t think it a Troll Club, nor does the definition fit. Its more to the point of “rebuttals” when one doesn’t understand the logic given, or in the manner its presented. Honestly Klem, mcarter really doesn’t bother me at this point, although I do think he is very-very misguided in his belief systems regarding how OUR country really works. As its been said, its his indoctrination of said beliefs ---- but you know what, that’s what great about out Country ---- mcarter can think the way he wants, just like you, me, and everyone else one here.

Do I agree with him? Mostly not, but sometimes I do agree. And maybe I should chime in more when I do agree.

You see Klem, its my opinion that WE as a country are going down the path of no-return, Politically, Civility, and all points in-between. We’re headed to to $hitsville with no real plan on getting there, or no plan how to escape getting there. Case in point: mcarter doesn’t have a plan other than to leave the Country, I sure as hell don’t have a plan, other than shooting my way out of it when the times comes, and you have never presented a plan that I know of. And best yet, our elected Politicians on either side sure as he!! don’t have a plan other than gaming the system more and more for their benefit.

Like I said, we’re headed to to $hitsville. All of us.

At this point, I can deal with mcarter, ss12, yourself, and other far Leftwing Liberals on here. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Its when it becomes full-fledged chaos that actually effects me, personally, on a day-to-day biases, that I’ll start taking mcarter’s personal feelings or beliefs, a little more seriously.

Until then, and then is coming, I’m good with status quo. I have to be as I have no other option.

Default mcarter post #69

Thanks for posting the picture. You’re a young lad, like real young.

Flyover states weren't a thing when the Constitution was written. The Constitution was written to protect the lower population slave states in the south because there was a fear they wouldn't join the Union if they weren't protected from the higher population anti-slavery states.
    Ok. the higher population slave states. Now it the higher population states such as California and New York. See how that works. Electoral College!!! Do you really support the Country being run like NY, California and Illinois? <This is a separated question. Do you think these three States should be electing the President? Inquiring mind wants to know.

Thanks for posting the picture. You’re a young lad, like real young.
    Depends on your perspective, I suppose. I'm in my early 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Ok. the higher population slave states. Now it the higher population states such as California and New York. See how that works. Electoral College!!! Do you really support the Country being run like NY, California and Illinois? <This is a separated question. Do you think these three States should be electing the President? Inquiring mind wants to know.
    I think the people should choose who is elected, not states. A president that won the popular vote should also win the election.

The EC was created as an 11th hour compromise to get the slave states to join the Union.

Please point out the man bun rofl.

I bet the one in the stroller has more common sense!

Quote Originally Posted by 50j View Post
    One thing is for sure, when you start to see censorship and threats of gun confiscation it is not to give more people voices.
    100% spot on!!!!

After reading your stuff for a while and coming from you......changing the constitution to make it more democratic sounds a lot like I want them to change the parts of the constitution i don't like.

Congrats on the Hawkeye B.S.......y'all got one of the coolest tradition in sports.