Default Forward Bite Podcast

Hey yall,

I want to invite you to check out my podcast we just launched with the Speed Sport Podcast Network about dirt late model racing. I'll be seeking out to talk to personalities of all walks in the dirt late model community. We just wrapped up Episode #6 with Trent Ivey and Episode #5 before that with Brandon Overton. Feedback welcome!

Listen NOW at:
    www.nascar.com/podcast
    www.speedsport.com/podcasts
    Google Podcasts

You can follow Forward Bite Podcast on social media at instagram: @forwardbitepodcast
    Facebook: @forwardbitepodcast
    Twitter: @ForwardB1te

Awesome 👍. Thank you.

I’ve known this Trax53 username for a long time, and we are acquaintances on Facebook, but I had no idea this was you on 4m haha. This same thing happens with other 4m people/FB people occasionally. It’s good to know who is who behind the 4m mask. The podcast is awesome. To anyone reading this, I highly recommend it.

Solid job! Really enjoyed the Brandon Overton episode, ive gotta get caught up on the other episodes you've put out. Keep at it, learn from others and as long as you're enjoying who you're talking to and the content you're putting out it'll show.
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

Great job guys. Definitely have to listen to more. I'd love to see Brandon on tour for 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Tonight I'm going to have special guest Brownie Brown on the podcast to tell his story. I do not think you want to miss this one!

Check it out

Good stuff!

You're right TerryM. I don't get the 4m mask on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Tonight I'm going to have special guest Brownie Brown on the podcast to tell his story. I do not think you want to miss this one!
    I sure enjoyed your talk with BB, we met some 20 years ago at East Bay and have been friends with him and Cheryl since.

Keep up the good work...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

Great interview with Luke Warmwater. My favorite all time sprint/midget racer.
    8/13/16

Is it going to be on Apple Podcasts?

Quote Originally Posted by CPope84 View Post
    Is it going to be on Apple Podcasts?
    Eventually. I keep asking them every week when it will be on there. Stay tuned, and thanks for listening!!

NEW EPISODE IS OUT...
    Episode #8 featuring Joseph Joiner & Kelley Carlton

JACK HEWITT is the guest tonight....
    Anyone have any Late Model related questions I should ask him tonight?

Kyle, ask him about the heat race incident with Freddy at the World...the whole pit area was gathered. I remember JW Hunt asking Freddy how many cars he had, then proceeded to tell him he better bring multiple cars to the races from now on as he said they (Jack) would wreck him (Freddy) every chance they had.

Ask him for a good story about his adventures with Charlie Swartz.

Evel, in his book he says Freddy spun him out with 2 to when Jack was leading at Volusia. I didn't know about the Eldora epiosode, I'll definately ask about his rivalry with Freddy Smith!

OWN: I had that in mind. He and Charlie were childhood friends all the way to today!

By the way, great job on everything! For those who haven't had a chance, take a listen or catch up with him at the track. Always enjoyed chatting with him and excited to see where this takes him, well deserved accolades. As far as Jack goes, heard him announced as "the man who likes to run high cause he ain't afraid to die, he can do-it Jack Hewitt!" Never words spoken that where so true, the bottom is like having a job.

Have recently had Freddy Smith, Jeff Smith, Dale McDowell, Zack Dohm, Michael Brown, Randy LaJoie and others on as guests. Alot of fun has been had doing these for everyone to enjoy!