Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hunter/Swalwell story.

Those stories are already gone. My MSN front page did not have but one story about Hunter and none about Swalwell. I'd say 80 to 85 % were stories trashing Trump and the Republicans. Geraldo was right when he said the "news" programs were nothing but opinionated hosts reporting the "news".

Valid. Your post caused me to search CNN for Swalwell, first auto load was “swallowed”,,,seems appropriate.
    I hate time trials.

Google Hunter Biden and the top hits come up with hunting or outdoor sites.....google something as innocent as Johnson trumps them at the masters and the top hits are CNN or msnbc Trump bashing.

And the effen wonder why nobody trusts them?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    google hunter biden and the top hits come up with hunting or outdoor sites.....google something as innocent as johnson trumps them at the masters and the top hits are cnn or msnbc trump bashing.

they don't wonder why ................................they have their gullible minionds and they don't care !

They may want too......the ball of string is starting to unwind a little and look al little frayed around the edges.

Like pelosi herself.

Censorship by omission. The mainstream and the tech sector are all in on it now. This is just the beginning, wait for any stories to come when Joe speaks with a fumbling tongue, or has a fit of,....you know,...the thing. They will be protecting him like the media masked FDR's polio and John Kennedy's,... you know.

The Swawell story is just great. An honest to goodness honeypot who just happens to be a communist Chinese spy. Story is she was doing two Midwestern mayors as well. I can assure you guys of one thing, Midwestern mayor Pete Buttigieg was not one of them.

So Swawell is doing something right out of a John LaCarre spy story and barely any notice. A guy who sits on an intel committee. A guy who was one of the biggest lying @ss mouthpieces during Mueller and the whole Russia, Russia, Russia affair. Remember how, just like shifty Schiff, he had proof. Yeah, proof that never materialized. Wonder why fewer and fewer people trust the fourth estate of the media?

For crissakes, if a Republican congressman would have Russian dressing on their lunch salad, this guy along with the leftie lemmings would be crying for yet another special counsel investigation.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

And where is the FBI throughout all of this latest and other scandals involving the Biden family. The Biden clan should also be called out for lying and slandering the truck driver in the accident that took a life and other injury even after several eye witnesses told their account of the story. The poor truck driver was at completely stopped at a light when the out of control car careened into him but Sleazy Joe turned the facts around to his family's favor !

Would be happy to see Swalwell get his attention he was seeking a few months back, arrogant lil jerk.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Censorship by omission. The mainstream and the tech sector are all in on it now. This is just the beginning, wait for any stories to come when Joe speaks with a fumbling tongue, or has a fit of,....you know,...the thing. They will be protecting him like the media masked FDR's polio and John Kennedy's,... you know.

The Swawell story is just great. An honest to goodness honeypot who just happens to be a communist Chinese spy. Story is she was doing two Midwestern mayors as well. I can assure you guys of one thing, Midwestern mayor Pete Buttigieg was not one of them.

So Swawell is doing something right out of a John LaCarre spy story and barely any notice. A guy who sits on an intel committee. A guy who was one of the biggest lying @ss mouthpieces during Mueller and the whole Russia, Russia, Russia affair. Remember how, just like shifty Schiff, he had proof. Yeah, proof that never materialized. Wonder why fewer and fewer people trust the fourth estate of the media?

For crissakes, if a Republican congressman would have Russian dressing on their lunch salad, this guy along with the leftie lemmings would be crying for yet another special counsel investigation.
    I've always been taught that leaving something out of a story purposely( omission) is the same as lying........thanks mom and dad.

Still nothing this morning. Wonder if any of the Sunday shows will touch on them?

Still nothing. Story is over except maybe FOX and Newsmax.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Google Hunter Biden and the top hits come up with hunting or outdoor sites.....google something as innocent as Johnson trumps them at the masters and the top hits are CNN or msnbc Trump bashing.

Google Swalwell and you get a bunch of stories like this one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d-chinese-spy/

Saw a small blurb on the Hunter deal on CNN’s web site, had to dig pretty deep. Not a word on Swalwell, man I sure hope he gets his time in the barrel, self righteous lil pretty boy.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Google Swalwell and you get a bunch of stories like this one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d-chinese-spy/
    If she was heading to the White House and was a dem there would be no story on the net to be found.....dam yer dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If she was heading to the White House and was a dem there would be no story on the net to be found.....dam yer dumb.

Your expression when your mom asked if its ok if you quit using her feminine hygiene products?

You need to come up with better insults, because those aren't working. If I were homophobic or sexist I might be bothered by them, but I'm not.

You need to come up with better insults, because those aren't working. If I were homophobic or sexist I might be bothered by them, but I'm not.
    But yet you boast about being a gaymer!

Obviously, you are bothered or you wouldnt respond!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    But yet you boast about being a gaymer!

Obviously, you are bothered or you wouldnt respond!
    It's just too sad to see you guys flailing around to not respond.

It's just too sad to see you guys flailing around to not respond.
    As you're flailing away on your gaymer buttons? How many asteroids did you kill today?