Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bloomer - Sommer

Besides raffling off cars, body panels, and making birthday wishes videos, what has Bloomer accomplished since Sommer "bought into the team"? Asking for a good friend!
    Last edited by dirty-white-boy; 12-11-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling

I just asked Scott. His reply was "who is Sommers?"

Give it a break. It’s only been just about over a year. Just another post to start more crap.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

HDF. I hear what your saying but I have to say I'd like to know did they meet any of there expectations this past year ? The accident and covid put everyone behind the 8 ball. Did they sell 5 cars ? Do they have a plan in place for 2021 ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    HDF. I hear what your saying but I have to say I'd like to know did they meet any of there expectations this past year ? The accident and covid put everyone behind the 8 ball. Did they sell 5 cars ? Do they have a plan in place for 2021 ?

The catch here is...... " 8 ball ". 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good one dirtcrazy!

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    The catch here is...... " 8 ball ". 藍藍藍藍藍

Good one dirtcrazy!
    Shut that babbling pie hole and listen to some smart people!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://youtu.be/6kRAnEyrHAY

Ole ratchet jaw phil. How ya doing buddy!

If I were advising Bloomer, the first thing I'd tell him to do is stop chasing a tour. Track owners/promoters trip over their @!#%$ to bring him in, so punt the tow $$ and get paid thousands per night instead of $700 just to pull through the gate.

Second, run a true Outlaw schedule. Better yet, call up Moyer and do it together.

Third, run a few S/N shows in the Midwest or regional shows down South at tracks you haven't been to in a bit. JUST FOR FUN!!

Fourth, get a young gun in one of your cars asap. The Weiss departure is a big deal. If "selling" cars is the future, start that transition now before you lose any and all chance to stay in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE OF TIMMYS SACK 39FAN View Post
    Ole ratchet jaw phil. How ya doing buddy!
    I'll be a doin just fine, as soon as you get your fat ass up and fix me a dam sammich!!

Chop fugin Chop!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

There is lots in the pipeline. Scott wants to make sure he's healthy and has 2 cars properly prepared for him. When that is done you will hear about someone hopping in a Bloomquist chassis. And to the guy who says Team Zero was quiet this year ... Bloomquist, Madden, Babb, McDowell, Weiss, Ferguson, Hoffman, and a couple other regional racers were in Bloomquist chassis. Not bad for a guy who lost his chassis building partner, and the fact that he was messed up from a shoulder injury the year before and the motorcycle crash last year.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

It was his hip not his shoulder ya fool

Quote Originally Posted by noitall93w View Post
    It was his hip not his shoulder ya fool
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... Reading comprehention much? Lol some dam morrrrrisss..... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I'll be a doin just fine, as soon as you get your fat ass up and fix me a dam sammich!!

Chop fugin Chop!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    What kind? Your usual... chit on pumpernickel or rye!🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    What kind? Your usual... chit on pumpernickel or rye!來來來
    Did I embarrass you, again?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Did I embarrass you, again?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    No not at all. Im used to it now and i wouldnt expect anything different 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Second, run a true Outlaw schedule. Better yet, call up Moyer and do it together.
    Won't work. Moyer tends to leave in the middle of night for a lesser paying event. Bloomquist sticks around and even though gets whooped on makes up for it in merchandise sales
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

He doesn't need to do anything else. If he quit tomorrow he's got nothing left to prove.

All Scott has to do is ensure he has racecars that can put him in Victory Lane. He would be better off by not building very many race cars so he could focus on winning. If he wants to build racecars just for his friends that know how to set up their own cars , he would accomplish more.

I like the "Legends Tour" idea....

Package 3-5 drivers with an affordable price tag that gives the local promoters name drivers without the cost of bringing in a tour.

Other outsiders could come on their own dime.

35 years ago it cost us $5-7000 to bring in Bobby Allison, Mark Martin, Dale Sr., and other popular drivers. Lesser drivers could be had for $3k.

I brought Martin in to drive my modified for "$1,000" , and nice hotel and dinner for himself and his bride. But he was already in state for another show.

We used to put the Stars in cars we rented from our regulars.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

noitall93w ????? I am the fool when clearly you can't fkn read you moron! Bloomquist had a nasty fall two years ago at Eldora and injured his shoulder badly. That happened the year before the motorcycle accident that needed hip surgery. Are you really that stupid or do you just have no reading comprehension at all????
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!