Default 2021 UMP Summernationals

Anyone see any dates yet? Sounds like Farmer City, Fairbury, Lincoln will all be on the same weekend which is nice.

Many people can't afford 3 summer national races in 1 weekend. I'm not saying they won't be well attended, just pointing out that this was the excuse used for many years as to why they weren't on the same weekend. For the racers, this makes total sense.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Many people can't afford 3 summer national races in 1 weekend. I'm not saying they won't be well attended, just pointing out that this was the excuse used for many years as to why they weren't on the same weekend. For the racers, this makes total sense.
    Fans have 6 months to save money for those races. I doubt that's an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    That and even ones who could afford it probably wouldn’t go 3 nights in a row. If they show up once every week they might attend all 3 of them.

With Clarksville Speedway usually getting a Summer Nationals race, it would be nice to see Duck River get one as well and they could make it a two night show between the two tracks. If the Summer Nationals officials run the shows like the Lucas and World of Outlaws series do, Duck River would put on a great show for the fans. The regular promoter, not so much. Hopefully 2021 will allow for all of the series to have a smooth season without all of the shuffling around that we saw this year.
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

I would like to see our home track get a summer nationals race poplar bluff mo. Good 3/8 red clay track would be a great night of racing

I beg to differ on multiple nights of racing. I hit Brownstown, then Granite City for another show, then Fairbury. I was at Moline for that show and it rained out. So I then went to 34 Raceway in Iowa. I would hope Clarksville would change their lineup for the Summer Nats, yes I made that show too. Promoters running six classes on a big show is nuts! I can see three, but six is too much. Many fans are coming in for the tour show, not the local show. Give those guys the night off. Maybe offer double points for the next show to make up for the night off.

2017 Clarksville was Crates, the Hell Tour, and the Mod Nationals and it still was drug out, and that was on a weeknight rather than a 2 day event at the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    With Clarksville Speedway usually getting a Summer Nationals race, it would be nice to see Duck River get one as well and they could make it a two night show between the two tracks. If the Summer Nationals officials run the shows like the Lucas and World of Outlaws series do, Duck River would put on a great show for the fans. The regular promoter, not so much. Hopefully 2021 will allow for all of the series to have a smooth season without all of the shuffling around that we saw this year.
    mid tn and surrounding areas, supers are fading, none of them will work together,