Default donnie sure likes losing

He should stop the dog and pony show, but we know he will continue to cry like a baby.

Everyone that does not like the honorable President Trump shouldn't because win or lose, these people that hate on him will still be collecting the obvious government assistance that they are receiving either way after everything is said and done. It is crystal clear that they cannot be fans of racing as well if they are supporting the baby murder, environmentalist party !

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    He should stop the dog and pony show, but we know he will continue to cry like a baby.
    He will continue to be the self centered egotist we’ve come to expect.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Everyone that does not like the honorable President Trump shouldn't because win or lose, these people that hate on him will still be collecting the obvious government assistance that they are receiving either way after everything is said and done. It is crystal clear that they cannot be fans of racing as well if they are supporting the baby murder, environmentalist party !

Spot on RR!

If they are, I wish they would disassociate from the sport.....they're embarassing!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Spot on RR!

If they are, I wish they would disassociate from the sport.....they're embarassing!
    Soon they and we may not have a choice ! SAD !

You mean like every democrat in the us has done for the last 4 years.......like that?

It's pretty hypocritical considering the the heavy flow the last 4 years of dem babies crying.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 12-12-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Speaking of hypocritical. Our President wants credit for development of the virus vaccine. Fair enough, believe others might not have done as well But all along his messaging has been the virus is a fraud, it’s non existent, will magically disappear, it’s a democratic scheme, etc. Can’t have it both ways there Stable Genius.
    I hate time trials.

I think all that nonsense was said early on ( and yes, it was dumb).....the dem scheme is to label everyone that had cancer and covid died of covid.....everyone that died in a car wreck but had covid died of covid......everyone that had a heart attack but also had covid died of covid.
    That's the fraud part.

Sounds like we got a bunch of hypocrites everywhere to me.....how bout you kaz?

BBQ, if you’re asking am I one, well, could be lol, I’m an imperfect human being that’s for sure. Yeah, they’re all around man.
    I hate time trials.

No sir, wasn't going that way at all.......even though we don't necessarily agree on everything I think our values and perspective on right and wrong are pretty similar.

Pelosi called Covid the Trump virus, why not Trump vaccine? Never happen though.

Everyone here knows I don't particularly like DJT but it takes a LOT more than his often unsavory rhetoric to hurt my feelings and sensibilities.

It's undeniable by anyone with average intelligence or above a smidgen of objectivity that DJT accomplished more in regards to things that really matter than any POTUS has in the past 35 to 40 years. Things such as energy independence, trade inequities, earnings increases and more economic opportunity for minorities and poor citizens and a bright light shining on the disasters that open borders are bringing to us.

What we're seeing now is the culmination of 60 years of extreme left wing influences on our education systems and mass media. It's finally, and inevitably, reached critical mass and with no sign of future neutrality in academia and media we can expect much more to come.

Look around, even here, man-bun's and Marxist organization sympathizers make up a significant percentage of the people who post on a primarily racing themed message board!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-12-2020 at 05:11 PM.

As I posted above, the payback for electing Trump is coming and it's not gonna be pretty.

Thank you for your show of ignorance!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Thank you for your show of ignorance!!!
    Lol... he shows it often "I think for myself" bs he spews...

Just one a them there lying dog-faced pony soldier type. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Lol... he shows it often "I think for myself" bs he spews...

Just one a them there lying dog-faced pony soldier type. 

C'mon mannnn........its not nice to use their own words against them! lol

But it's such great material to work with......