Default Rudy, Rudy, Rudy,,,,,

Guy is a trick. Managed to get Michigan and Arizona legislatures shut down just by meeting with them. Not even DJT could accomplish that. No mask, asks others to remove theirs, says the virus is fake, and oh wait,,,,tested positive. Sincerely hope he comes through this ok but the guy is a bigger clown than Bozo. Again I ask, is this the best you have there Stable Genius?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Guy is a trick. Managed to get Michigan and Arizona legislatures shut down just by meeting with them. Not even DJT could accomplish that. No mask, asks others to remove theirs, says the virus is fake, and oh wait,,,,tested positive. Sincerely hope he comes through this ok but the guy is a bigger clown than Bozo. Again I ask, is this the best you have there Stable Genius?
    Well, Joe was the best y'all had to offer up and he supposedly won??? So I guess there is always hope.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

😀 Touché buddy
    I hate time trials.

Ruudy Ruudy Ruudy..........one of the best underdog movies ever!

Rudy G will overcome as well!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    You sound just like one of them hate filled political hacks that the Democrat party airs on their fake news networks. Some times people wise up with age. Guess you missed that bus.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

By the way. Rudi is almost completely well. Back to defending the American Patroits!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You sound just like one of them hate filled political hacks that the Democrat party airs on their fake news networks. Some times people wise up with age. Guess you missed that bus.
    i think kazual genuinely doesn't like trump but has given it some thought.....I think the others don't like trump because they're told what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    i think kazual genuinely doesn't like trump but has given it some thought.....I think the others don't like trump because they're told what to think.

Like those who are enslaved to their u----s?

Buford, if you think the average citizen; conservatives, liberals, Dems, republicans, etc., has access to the quality of health care that ole Rudy Cazoodie had then guess you can celebrate his better health. In the interim maybe have some empathy for those not so fortunate. Rudy said it himself, he’s privileged. Now if only they could get that permanent black shoe polish stain off his face.
    I hate time trials.

Rudy has become a joke and does more harm to Trump's case than good. He needs to take some Beano and retire.

Take beano and there will be no gas is their tagline I believe........seems to fit.

Take beano and there will be no gas is their tagline I believe........seems to fit.
    Just like if Biden wins?........there will bea no gas, that is!

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong or being short sided but I don't really ever see a reason fuel should be an issue again......unless the tax man just prices if out of affordability .

The world is flush with oil, electric is more mainstream than ever .....we are going to have the typical dem programs that will over tax the working folks to pay for people that can't or won't pull their weight.....I just don't see fuel itself being an issue.

If fuel becomes an issue it will be due to stifling regulations or a crippling tax structure that kills supply. Left to true market conditions we should have a good affordable fuel supply for many years. Appointing John Kerry is not a good thing though, he bothers me as much as anyone so far.
    I hate time trials.

look at the Biden team and then look at the amount of election and primary losses they have collectively......hope they can turn that mantra around if they ever make it to the White House.

Kerry is a disaster

look at the Biden team and then look at the amount of election and primary losses they have collectively......hope they can turn that mantra around if they ever make it to the White House.

Kerry is a disaster
    They're confident ole leg spreader, Commiela, can fix it..........after Sleepy Joe is put to sleep!