Default JD and the rocket #1 house car

Just listened to JD’s DOD interview. According to JD is was nothing but rumors with him going to the rocket #1 car. I guess I got bad info or JD is down playing it now. But from my understanding there was a push for this, or a few things to be set in motion for this to happen. H#ll why wouldn’t Mark Richards want to switch things up and put JD in the car for a season or two? I mean it’s pretty typical for house cars to change up drivers on a regular basis right? I guess Landers is for sure dedicated to JD for the foreseeable future.

JD is too old for the Rocket house car.

Unless BShepp wanted to leave, there is no way in he!! I’d take JD over BShepp. I like them both, but you do not change what is working. And BShepp is absolutely an equal to JD.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I doubt if JD and Richards could make it a full year. Unless someone wanted the challenge of doing something off the wall. I just can't see this happening. I always have wondered what will happen when the day comes were Josh goes to the team valvoline shop and he sees 5 or 6 cars just sitting there at his disposal and looks over at Mark and says I'm ready to come home ?

It’s working with B Shepp. He is smart and doesn’t wreck race cars. He races smart. He will be a rocket for a long time.