Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Barr on the way out?

Tweet from Trump Saturday morning stating he's disappointed in A.G. Barr.

Be no surprise. One of Trump’s most cowardly habits is admonishing or firing people by tweet. My belief is he could have won the election if he kept his chicken crap butt off of Twitter the last four years.
    I hate time trials.

Man where does all of your infounded hate for Trump come from? You been in an Ivy League University of indoctrination for half your life or what???

He needed twitter to get his message out and to counter so much propaganda but that's over your brainwashed skull!!! Don't worry though twitter is censoring him as well as anything else the Communists and CCP don't want you to know about.

You seem extremely clueless about anything other than fake news and hate mongering idiots on CNN....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

It's pretty cool that trump found a way to talk to the people instead of having it contorted by the likes of the CNN clowns.....I wish he would have used it more as information instead of stooping to the dem level by using it for pettiness .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

King Don the Con kingdom is finally coming to an end. Even Barr said The King Tweets is just the deposed king ranting. I hope he does fire Barr. Then the anonymous information will start leaking out to the press. Exposing the king for what he really is.

In the end democracy won over the dictator. Even the supreme court who he thought would do him a favor shot him down.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Buford, I didn’t start out hating on the ole boy. He was my President, wanted him to succeed. Agreed with a non-traditional guy in there, let’s shake it up. And I’d prefer to have someone that’s actually had to meet a payroll rather than someone that is presented a budget with no idea where it came from, I.E. a certain community organizer President from the past. BBQ is right, if he had used Twitter to inform instead of calling people names and pointing out his own delusions it would be different. I believe he would have been re-elected. Was he attacked left and right by the press, yes, absolutely. But grow a pair, you’re the President for heaven’ sake, biggest bully pulpit in the world. And finally,,,Ivy League indoctrination? That’s funny, be chuckling about that for a few days. Hope you have a good Sunday, with me this isn’t personal. I’ll call politicians and public figures names but not friends, family, or regular folks and certainly not anonymous people on a forum board.
    I hate time trials.

Yeah, I give Barr no more than about five weeks, tops.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    King Don the Con kingdom ----

I sure hope you’re an equal opportunity hater on the next elected President, for the next four years.

Probably not going to happen. It was just fun giving the republican on here of taste of their own medicine. They did everyday when Obama was in office. I was only able to do it for 4 years not 8.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Probably not going to happen. It was just fun giving the republican on here of taste of their own medicine. They did everyday when Obama was in office. I was only able to do it for 4 years not 8.
    Oh , so you were a fake with all of it and really didn't mean any of those things you claimed you stood for in the United States of America while trump was president?

And you're grouching about trump being a petty bitch? This one post alone sums you up SS......thanks for shining that light so brightly.

Looking forward to the improvements you claim will happen.....

Barr is resigning and will leave before Christmas. Deputy Attorney General Jeff Rosen will replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Oh , so you were a fake with all of it and really didn't mean any of those things you claimed you stood for in the United States of America while trump was president?

And you're grouching about trump being a petty bitch? This one post alone sums you up SS......thanks for shining that light so brightly.

Looking forward to the improvements you claim will happen.....
    Looks like his non-union approved post exposed him for what we already knew.......a motherfaker!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Barr is resigning and will leave before Christmas. Deputy Attorney General Jeff Rosen will replace him.
    I think that is a good idea, and very respectful. Camila can now pick her own AG, and the furthering responsibilities are ALL on her Administration. That is, if she doesn’t like Rosen and keeps him.

I’m good with letting the chips fall where they may --- and then rioting, looting, and shooting my way out later.

Like the good Union Democrat representative that you are, it was ALL out of spite, vitriol, vengeance, social justice and nothing more than that.

Barr is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Barr is gone
    He woulda been anyway IF Biden gets nominated!

He said he wanted to be home for the holidays, good for him!

I think he did an excellent job overall. But a couple of items seems a little squirly!

Default Post 13

i feel like the accuracy level in the shootouts will be much improved when /if the other side starts doing it......it's just a hunch.

All joking aside......they should make this quote a bumper sticker and sell it in a democratic fundraiser, would bring in millions for the party.

He can make it his signature too.

Barr did nothing. Now do it somewhere else!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!