Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

off your meds?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Barr did nothing. Now do it somewhere else!!!
    Sadly we have a poster that beleives Barr is Trump's right hand man. That man stands for JUSTICE and is a great man for that job, period.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    King Don the Con kingdom is finally coming to an end. Even Barr said The King Tweets is just the deposed king ranting. I hope he does fire Barr. Then the anonymous information will start leaking out to the press. Exposing the king for what he really is.

In the end democracy won over the dictator. Even the supreme court who he thought would do him a favor shot him down.
    You're going to wind up stepping on your dinger yet again. Better sit back and wait.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Kazoo, Bite Me doen't even know what a payroll is other than the one he gets from the Chinese Communist Party!!! And the virus would have caused anyone to have to spend over budgit.

You're Democrat loyalty is too big to hide...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-17-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Barr is gone
    Would be a great job for General Flynn to take over!!!

You're going to wind up stepping on your dinger yet again. Better sit back and wait.
    Just like the rest of the liberals on here, they dont know the Constitution to see whats fixing to happen!

Electoral votes means nothing......just another step!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Just like the rest of the liberals on here, they dont know the Constitution to see whats fixing to happen!

Electoral votes means nothing......just another step!
    what color is the sky in the world you live?

the Supreme Court is making sure the Constitution remains in tact.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post

Obviously, you havent read the Constitution! It provides relief for fraudulent elections!

Read it and get back with me!

Obviously, you havent read the Constitution! It provides relief for fraudulent elections!

i'll just wait for you to show me when it happens. won't be holding my breath on this election since it's not going to happen.

maybe you should take a deep breath and check in on reality.

off your meds?
    That's always a classic........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I figured that but don't really know the details.....what's the skinny?

I think the Joe show gets in, after that??? Outlook is kinda sketchy to see the pressure and looking that's going to be done after the dust settles January.......hopefully it will all be clean, I think the odds on that are a long shot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I figured that but don't really know the details.....what's the skinny?
    Jenna Ellis from the Trump team explains it perfectly:

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it’s all over and Joe Biden is now officially president…

On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing… Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.

Remember… Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing… The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector’s votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.

If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected. The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly. President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!

This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don’t listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side. Tic Toc… Tic Toc…

Default It Snopes out too.

Man will that make heads in DC spin off.

That's not how the vote would work. The Senate holds a vote and the House holds a separate vote. Both chambers have to agree to throw out the EC votes and the House will not vote for that.

On the Senate side, Pat Toomey, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and Mitt Romney have publicly rejected the idea of overturning the EC votes. Those four are enough to stop it from happening.

Buford, i was referring to 2016 that I felt better about Trump because he at least had met a payroll in his business versus the prior president. Sorry for the confusing post it seems.
    I hate time trials.

Senate won’t vote for it either, not after McConnell came out against it. There will most likely be an objection raised, only requires a single vote from either the house or senate to bring it before a full vote. It will die there on January 6th. Don’t hold your breath hoping for the election to be overturned folks, some of you are starting to turn blue. You’re starting to remind me of the Democrats in 2016 and 2017.
    I hate time trials.

I doubt they will continue to be whining pus sies for all 4 years of the dem administration though.....or burn cities, or menstruate about every single step the administration attempts.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I’m afraid the whining will continue BBQ, hope I’m wrong The die seemed cast when the Tea Party began to unload on Bush Jr., main stream Republicans continued in the Obama years and Democrats into Trump’s term. I am not hopeful, seems to be the new standard in the social media age, to be unsociable.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    That's not how the vote would work. The Senate holds a vote and the House holds a separate vote. Both chambers have to agree to throw out the EC votes and the House will not vote for that.
    bhahahaha.....each state gets 1 vote!

Republicans have a 30-20 advantage!