Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I doubt they will continue to be whining pus sies for all 4 years of the dem administration though.....or burn cities, or menstruate about every single step the administration attempts.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    And theyre still crying about the pain in their anus!

Its really gonna hurt on Jan 6!.......cant wait to watchem squeal like Beatty in deliverance!

All I know , is whoever the president is........just start sending me some free stuff, will ya?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

All I know , is whoever the president is........just start sending me some free stuff, will ya?
    Sounds good, BUT......then small business owners/taxpayers would have to pay it back for all these freeloaders/union members!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Sounds good, BUT......then small business owners/taxpayers would have to pay it back for all these freeloaders/union members!
    I thought your business didn't pay taxes? Kind of hard to be a tax payer when you don't pay taxes. I paid more in taxes then your business/your salary makes in a year. ZERO profit for 25 years. Chicken Chit scooper of the year.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-17-2020 at 05:38 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Why do I care about that??? I just want mines........isn't that good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I thought your business didn't pay taxes? Kind of hard to be a tax payer when you don't pay taxes. I paid more in taxes then your business/your salary makes in a year. ZERO profit for 25 years. Chicken Chit scooper of the year.
    Showing minimal profit and not paying taxes are different......and considering your work history I'm not exactly sure you're the right guy to be preaching to anyone about taking advantage of loopholes, side doors and creative finance.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    what color is the sky in the world you live?

the Supreme Court is making sure the Constitution remains in tact.
    What????? Give me a minute to stop my eyes from rolling!!!!!

Refusing to do their constitutional duty does not do that.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Man-o-man, did we get screwed on NOT getting this free stuff.

Ilhan Omar's husband received $634K in coronavirus relief - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjG7O5ndL4

And the hits just keep on coming.

Showing minimal profit and not paying taxes are different......and considering your work history I'm not exactly sure you're the right guy to be preaching to anyone about taking advantage of loopholes, side doors and creative finance.
    Dont you love it, when a "slave to a union" makes comments about something he knows nothing about........hilarious!

Zero I think we all know who the slave is here. I only work 40 hours a week. If you really are a business owner you work 24 hours a day everyday. Now that's a slave. You are also a parasite because you depend on other people/business/contracts(host) for your business. Remember every parasite needs a host to survive. We all know you couldn't survive in the real word and you(parasite) had to come back to the family business(host) to survive.

I was able to survive on my own and daddy didn't have to help me. My dad gave me the tools when I was young to survive and make a good living on my own!!

Now you(parasite) are reaching out for another host(BBQ) to help you.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-18-2020 at 05:54 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

So whatever business you're in doesn't depend on consumers and other people to survive?? You guys just canibilize each other?

The way you just described it , sounds like you guys are the " host".

And ps.....nobody needs my help, and thanks for not bringing up his deceased father again.

So whatever business you're in doesn't depend on consumers and other people to survive?? You guys just canibilize each other?

The way you just described it , sounds like you guys are the " host".

And ps.....nobody needs my help, and thanks for not bringing up his deceased father again.
    His daddy, the union, was wayyyy more than a stain on his mama's mattress!

His daddy, the union, was wayyyy more than a stain on his mama's mattress!
    Daddy didn't have to rescue me. I can survive on my own. Do you want to bring up mother's? Your choice!

I only work 40 hours a week.
    In the past, you touted “overtime” in a few posts. Things must have changed at the ol’union shop since those posts?

Daddy didn't have to rescue me. I can survive on my own. Do you want to bring up mother's? Your choice!
    Hey idiot, my dad just gave me life long instruction how to run a business!

No rescue needed!

Tell the union you want your balls back, maybe you would learn to be self-sufficient and run your own business someday........never mind, you're to eat up with the Democratic ideals! You would rather suck on their teet your whole life!

No rescue needed!

Tell the union you want your balls back, maybe you would learn to be self-sufficient and run your own business someday........never mind, you're to eat up with the Democratic ideals! You would rather suck on their teet your whole life!
    He doesn't have time, apparently the union cut out all of his overtime......

No rescue needed!

Yes Your dad had to give you "life long Instructions" because you are a total loser and couldn't grasp on how to run a business on your own. Thanks but I'll keep my union job. Just remember I paid more in taxes than you earn in little rinky-dink business. I don't need to run my own business.
    I prefer to live a less stressful life and not work 24/7. My union job doesn't control my life. I can do what I want when I want. I'm glad to see my union job just eats you up!!

My union job doesn't control my life.
    By the way you’ve always posted and your retorts on the matter--- the tone, action, reaction, verbiage, temperament, misspellings and hastiness in posting --- its obvious to EVERYONE here that your union job does control everything in your life. Just pointing out the obvious.

I'm glad to see my union job just eats you up!!
    Kind’a like Trump eats you up, like that kind eats you up?

ss12, belittling or disrespecting small business owners is sacrilege in my book. They use more intuition and ingenuity in a day then you do in a year as a union member. I’m good with unions if that’s your choice. But where would unions be without a business to work for?
    I hate time trials.

Yes Your dad had to give you "life long Instructions" because you are a total loser and couldn't grasp on how to run a business on your own. Thanks but I'll keep my union job. Just remember I paid more in taxes than you earn in little rinky-dink business. I don't need to run my own business.
    I prefer to live a less stressful life and not work 24/7. My union job doesn't control my life. I can do what I want when I want. I'm glad to see my union job just eats you up!!
    People that have to brag about how well off they are normally aren't.......FYI.

Pay more in taxes than other people make, lol......that's large.