Thread: Kenny Schrader

One of the good guys. Good luck Sir.
    I hate time trials.

When he raced Pocono he would venture into central pa driving around on back roads to see if he could find a open wheel team working in the shop. One day we were getting the car prepped , it was about 8 pm and the next thing we no, Schrader is standing there. All was good, we invited him in and we had a couple beers a few good laughs. Schrader's heart and love is #1 dirt racing and open wheel racing. I guess he and Hewitt where a pair to be around. Enjoy the dirt kenny, your backing it in at eldora may be over, I'm sure you can show these young bucks a thing or 2

Class act and a lot of fun to be around if you ever were fortunate enough. Kick some butt in the Mods Kenny.

Would love to see him run a truck at Knoxville or dirt Bristol! Or srx invite

Mr. Schrader needs to have a talk with his friend Kenny Wallace and train him how to quit alienating people. Either that or Kenny W needs therapy.

How is kenny w alienating people?

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    He has spatted off at the mouth a lot the last few years.

Funny, most of what he has said needed to be said. If you want professional exposure then you also need to clean your act up

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Have you read some of his wild far fetched tweets? That stuff ain't normal. I for one have blocked him, I sure don't care to see so much pessimistic stuff every day.

I love Kenny Schrader and those guys who will race anything, anywhere, and anytime. I find it funny though that Kenny and Tony Stewart get praised for this stuff, but people were bashing Jimmy Owens for racing with the crate guys. People bash Kyle Busch for doing this in the Snowball and other races.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Barrel View Post
    I love Kenny Schrader and those guys who will race anything, anywhere, and anytime. I find it funny though that Kenny and Tony Stewart get praised for this stuff, but people were bashing Jimmy Owens for racing with the crate guys. People bash Kyle Busch for doing this in the Snowball and other races.
    Maybe the difference being Owen's is still at the top of his game. Tony and Kenny, not so much.
    8/13/16

He has been staying in Missouri for most of the year the last couple of years he said when I talked with him a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Barrel View Post
    I didn't used to care much for Schatz either as a sprint driver. Now that he is stepping out and trying different things, he has won me over. I seen Donny ran a go kart at tunica a few weeks ago.

I like these guys that can crossover and be competitive.

Tony and Kenny have been doing this for a long time. Tony didn't recently start doing it. He was racing dirt cars while still driving and winning NASCAR Cup championships.

I seem to remember a few years back that Kenny Wallace blamed the fans for nascars issues. On Facebook or twitter if I remember correctly. I used to like Kenny but I quit liking him after I heard that.