Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Redhill in Illinois saw what it was like to have a rich man as an owner. Word is that he thought since he had more money he could do what he wanted with booze. I think he is doing the I'll show you, thing. Meanwhile the race fan pays. The place sits closed but looks like the gates could be opened and let's go. It has to be the best looking track sitting closed.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    What is negative about being in the eastern time zone, pray tell?
    Well when your on eastern time and you have a curfew and you are running 7 or 8 classes you have to start earlier the sun is still up and the race track is wore out come feature time.

3 wide they need to hot lap- qualif=feature im sure the drivers would agree instead of there car sitting in the garage not racing...THATS FOR LOWER CLASS SAY MINISTOCK A- B HOBBY ENDURO FRONT RUNNERS

I want to say this ,boyds has had several diff promoters soo you really cant blame everyone i can say that i have had some good reports for the last few races that have been ran....

It's gone downhill since I believe the Harvey's sold it an Gar (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)son was running it the race track was good ever week you could start back in the back an win it's all in who is running any track.

Yes when the two brothers had is most of the time racing was over by 10-1030