Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Didn't specifically say you said that. That's what people say. Just sayin'.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    This thing was supposed to be given away 3 months ago
    A late model was given to someone for roughly $20 and you are going to b!tch about $20.

If I could tell you how fuked up Tire Rack is, now that’s a story.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Is it ready to race, or just a roller?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Is it ready to race, or just a roller?
    Just a roller...chassis, suspension and body
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird73 View Post
    Just a roller...chassis, suspension and body
    LS motor time

Here's a local news story

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoFW_-mfwAE
    2021 race count
    6 events

We don't sell race cars to the public ? Well bloomer, why not ? WOW he is on his personal cloud that says you have to be somebody before I sell you a car. He will never be a successful businessman.

Maybe he means Billy Bob Bodine in a rusted out 1995 F150 can't pull up and buy a car without some actual high level racing experience.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 12-30-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    We don't sell race cars to the public ? Well bloomer, why not ? WOW he is on his personal cloud that says you have to be somebody before I sell you a car. He will never be a successful businessman.
    I understand you got a chubby for Bloomer, but it’s really not that hard to grasp.

He is not going to waste his time with someone if he doesn’t think they can actually do it. Just because I show up with $40-$50k don’t mean sh!t. Show me your resume, let me learn a little about you, then we can talk.

You are accurate that he isn’t probably ever going to be a successful businessman. And I don’t think he really cares. Is the potential there for him to make tons of cash, absolutely. He has an amazing resume, and his cars perform. But the customer service, parts, following through with the sale, not really. He can’t keep help either. But these are also the reasons he brought in Sommers I’m sure. Fresh ideas and a better mindset for business. We shall see.

I loved seeing him get emotional I’ll say that. That was aside of Scott I’d say no one has ever seen. I just want him to run well again before he retires. And if he chooses to really do chassis, he can.

My brother has run Mars cars for 5 years now, and Jimmy and AJ help him whenever. Their service is top notch.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Maybe he means Billy Bob Bodine in a rusted out 1995 F150 can't pull up and buy a car without some actual high level racing experience.
    Very good analogy.

His being a successful human being bothers you, we get it...

He doesn't have the time or desire to answer the phone 5 times a day from an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. When someone asks my help and then asks the same question to 5 other people, there is nothing you can do for them. They wind up with a junk setup by committee. Scott doesn't have time to waste on fools like that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Well first, I think Scott could be highly successful. The guy is good to talk to, I talked to him at lernerville about 7 yrs ago. He could be on top of the chassis business if he could learn what it takes to be a smart businessman. Everybody says it, he is his worst enemy within himself. When it comes to racing he is about himself and I don't get that. Be smart, be a professional and put somebody in the seat. Learn how to communicate with the customer. He can take team zero to a much higher level. I guess he chooses not to. So when he hangs the helmet up does he just close up shop and walk away. So be it if that's what he decides to do.

Did Bloomy not live up to your expectation? Lol

He probably made that kid's dream come true but yet the negativity of a whining fool continues... Sad!

Right. I never said he didn't make that kids day. In fact I respect the time he spent with the young man, it made that little guys day I'm sure. His parents are probably looking to unload it as fast as they can. He said they don't sell to just anybody. How did that work out with this deal, fool.

What ? the kid who won the Bloomquist race car is only 13 years old. According to the OP post the kid was suppose to be 15 years old , but the video said 13 years. Will the kid be ready for SLM racing in 2021 ? I have known of some 13 year old kids running Late Models before , but does the kid have the financial backing to run a SLM ?

Right. I never said he didn't make that kids day. In fact I respect the time he spent with the young man, it made that little guys day I'm sure. His parents are probably looking to unload it as fast as they can. He said they don't sell to just anybody. How did that work out with this deal, fool.
    https://youtu.be/3sZMw6BdA1Y

Smh 😆

It was a dam raffle trying to be nice and create some joy in the sh!t year that 2020 has been. Jesus Christ, going that low to attempt to make a point.

Of course the raffle was to pretty much anyone. But you walk in there Monday with $40-$50k and no resume, that’s probably a nope. But try it, you got all the answers on how and who he should sell to. Been well known forever he isn’t going to sell to every Joe Blow.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bloomy18018 View Post
    He begged his mom to buy him a ticket and they pulled her name, the mother then gave Scott Brody's number and permission to call him and tell him he won the car, kid was crying when Scott told him and got Bloomer a little choked up himself, guess it couldn't have gone to a better person in Scotts eyes
    Now that is a nice story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    What ? the kid who won the Bloomquist race car is only 13 years old. According to the OP post the kid was suppose to be 15 years old , but the video said 13 years. Will the kid be ready for SLM racing in 2021 ? I have known of some 13 year old kids running Late Models before , but does the kid have the financial backing to run a SLM ?
    My friend tells me that too many things around the Zero seem too good to be true. The Eldora 'fall' to avoid a drug test, a motorcycle wreck with no police report, and now some kid that runs mini LM down the road wins a roller raffle from a ticket his mom "bought the day before" and then creates a Facebook page the same day and instantly has 3000+ followers and a TV crew films the story the next day.