Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Where are you seeing the current entry list?

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Where are you seeing the current entry list?
    The bloomquist post was off of Facebook about him running 3 divisions.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Like TerryM - we considered going, but expect it will be a complete clusterf*ck with so many classes and cars.

Unless things change significantly, we may make the trip down for the WoO LM weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by shaferz View Post
    Like TerryM - we considered going, but expect it will be a complete clusterf*ck with so many classes and cars.

Unless things change significantly, we may make the trip down for the WoO LM weekend.
    Did you read the part where not every class is running the same days.
    2021 race count
    6 events

This will be a sh!t show

Quote Originally Posted by noitall93w View Post
    This will be a sh!t show
    Why???????
    2021 race count
    6 events

I’m convinced that if it was 100k to win, $5.00 gen admission, only supers running people would still find something to complain about. It’s good for the sport in a whole. If you are a team like us that doesn’t run supers and have no desire too anymore we get a chance to race somewhere cool and different. We run 602 and are grateful for the opportunity to race somewhere like Bristol. All I hear is we have to support grass roots racers. Well guess who races in the lower divisions?

Exactly there are a lot of guys who will be able a to say they raced at Bristol which is awesome. Too me by the time you weed out the other divisions I wouldn’t think Friday and Saturday would be bad. I just wish I lived a little closer than 12 hours away because I have to choose which of the 3 weekends to go to. I’m thinking maybe the sprints and bbm’s for something different. I feel watching a sprint car go around that place may be a must see.

Honestly I'm leaning towards sprints and big blocks too

If lucas shuffled their schedule the late model weekend would intrigue me more.

Already 84 super late models registered, unbelievable!

I agree with post 27 and 28 100% , bench racers gone complain though , always have and always will , I personally think this is great for the total sport of dirt racing and All Racers Count ........

I’m convinced that if it was 100k to win, $5.00 gen admission, only supers running people would still find something to complain about. It’s good for the sport in a whole. If you are a team like us that doesn’t run supers and have no desire too anymore we get a chance to race somewhere cool and different. We run 602 and are grateful for the opportunity to race somewhere like Bristol. All I hear is we have to support grass roots racers. Well guess who races in the lower divisions?

Spot on!

Alltech is a local track for me and theyre having 2 Lucas races. The 15k to win race has a purse of $51,550 and people are complaining about the $40 general admission price!

Racetracks arent UNICEF and deserve to make a healthy profit esp when theyre putting out that kind of money!

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Already 84 super late models registered, unbelievable!
    How did you find that out

Terry M I think a lot of people that wanted but didn't go will be there plus those that did go and your going to see big crowds. Myself, health concerns won't let me be there.

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    How did you find that out
    It’s on the Bristol dirt nationals facebook page

One thing I've learned if a special event comes up and you think you want to see it, you'd better go. So many events only lasted one year or possibly 2. I missed the last time Bristol was dirt. I won't do it again.

Well I read all the details an they are going to run the heats during the week which will help them on Friday an Saturday night but I would almost bet they don't have 150 cars in any class and it rains a lot in March in Tennessee probably not going to race all week without rain.

All divisions except super lates reached 150 cars already.

I think woo in April will be a lot better I just see a lot of problems with the march races.