Default May the universe.....

Bless yal corrupted broken hearts of nature , may the almighty guider guide you BACK to NATURE “God” Here zero hoe 25 .... here is my though of wise intellectualism ........ to orchestrate the words I have been taught an programmed with in a fashion yal don’t understand nor yal corrupted hearts even begin to process , words that are NOT even my original created THOUGHTS of my universal heart!! So when I say fools are NOT genuinely freely thinking for them selfs 100% nor are they GENUINELY creating them selfs .

God is guiding me back to nature.......at daylight ill be putting my hounds on the ground! In chase of the almighty whitetail!

Jehovah God created nature for our enjoyment! You should experience them both!

Hmm just because you set your hounds out for white tail don’t make you any more connected to NATUE than any body else that’s a genuine LOST “man an women” , “Jehova” come on now guy do not give me what you “think” is “your legitimate genuine created beliefs” , heck you people doing nothing more than “trusting” I. Another “mans” very own universal intellectual free will of HEARR OF NATURE !!!!!!!!!!

then again that it’s very self is what yals minds can even barely begin to process.... a totally different perspective than what you CHOOSE or simply your head was washed tf out with .......... , nothing more than trust in superstitious “free will” OF THY intellectual heart

All Creation Cries Out
    SEPTEMBER 9, 2013 BY DEBORAH

September 9, 2013

I'll let the Bible do His talking!

“How clearly the sky reveals God’s glory! How plainly it shows what He has done! Each day announces it to the following day; each night repeats it to the next. No speech or words are used, no sound is heard; yet their message goes out to all the world and is heard to the ends of the earth.” Psalm 19:1-4 (GNT)

Ooo yaa the glory of NATURE! Glory of the heaven’S , the galaxy, Cosmos’s, the UNIVERSE

Your “god” is dead an gone zero to never return ! An eons ancient old outterly worlds advanced intelligent civilization of beings of NATURE . I know people’s like you just CANT except it . No of course not !

And you get STIMULUS money ? How sad !

What’s sad, grown “men an women” trusting is dam superstitious fairy tail . Yes yes that’s sad!!! Wtf a stimulus check got to do with any this any how dam knuckle head! Jeesshhh. FYI for all you knuckle dragging fools all this money for stimulus checks nothing than help the economy collapse! Seriously where is this 2trillion coming from? Sure he’ll not straight out dt pocket . Dam good chance they getting it from the FED RESERVE! Adding even more “debt” on top massive amount that “American government” has created!! DEATH TO THE DOLLAR

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And you get STIMULUS money ? How sad !
    FYI monkey lips , no I have not gotten single one