Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Poor Republican Party

They’ve stumbled over themselves for four years now trying to figure out how to co-exist alongside the exalted one. Now he’s boxed them in with his reversal on the stimulus bill. I don’t like his antics and sense of morality, he’s a piece of work. But he’s exacted his revenge in a way they didn’t see coming and torpedoed the party for many years to come, unbelievable. Merry Christmas Republican Party, lol.
    I hate time trials.

It's the Rinopublican party that is destroying itself. People are now seeing just who they all are, Thanks to President Trump. A real President for the people, not a politician for a swamp. Yep the swamp that you support Kazoo!!!!

There are many Democrats that have jioned Trump's way of thinking and are supporting him on top of the true conservatives. Many more than you realize.

Kazoo it is plain to see that the stimulus bill is for other nations first and then some token money for American citizens. President Trump wants $2000 to go to our citizens and four thousand for families, but I guess you want to give that money to other nations and other frivelous causes like studies of why Latin American citizens are migrating to the US. Or why Egypt is getting money to buy Russian made weapons, a half a billion to the Kennedy library, many more examples too numerous to post.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-24-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You know little of what I support Buford, you assume a lot. You do however mimic your hero by making up names for people you can’t reckon with. Have a nice Christmas.
    I hate time trials.

Okay I'm trying to reanalyze your post. It sounds like you are condemning Trump and the party??

Tell me then, what it going to stand in the way of the Communists/Globalists in ths country? When you condemn the opposition to them instead of them themselves, what am I supposed to think then??

Trump represents Conservatism not the Republican Party!

Yes and I'm fine with conservatives replacing all GOP establishment people. Does that sound good kazual?

According to CNS News, President Donald Trump slammed Democrats stating that the stimulus bill is a “disgrace.”

“I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 (direct payment) to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple. I’m also asking Congress to immediately get rid of the wasteful and unnecessary items from this legislation and to send me a suitable bill or else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package, and maybe that administration will be me, and we will get it done.”

Thank you for relooking the post. Look I’m not a Trump fan but I give him kudos for sending the Republican Party into a tither, this was well played. Confession, I’ve been a Republican voter way more than Democrat thru the years, way more. But many of the Republicans in this day and time seem to have little or no backbone, they follow. Course Democrats are no better, I’m an equal opportunity doubter, don’t have much faith in a lot of them. If Pelosi and McConnell were standing on the edge of a cliff it’d be a tossup which one I pushed over first.
    I hate time trials.

Sorry kazual, I've misjudged you by quite a lot. And I want you to know that, as I actually do want to give anyone a fair shake. Even though I don't seem to show it too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sorry kazual, I've misjudged you by quite a lot. And I want you to know that, as I actually do want to give anyone a fair shake. Even though I don't seem to show it too often.
    Honestly, we can only judge them by what they post!

If we judged wrongly, then they conveyed differently!

I would not go so far as to call the Republican party dead, sick, or even on borrowed time just because Trump will not be able to serve another term.

The Republican congressional delegation did not lose one seat, in fact they made a few gains. By the time the mid-terms come around they will be poised for a predictable congressional takeover. Predictable because most often congress flips away from the party in power in the White House. The odds are with them for several reasons.

Another thing the Republicans (and Trump) are doing is raising loads of money from the post election controversies. You can believe the claims or not believe the claims of fraud and illegalities but they are raising a war chest of money from it.

There will be enough in controversy, corruption, and general confusion coming in the next administration to capitalize on. I'd expect Trump to be a rather public and outspoken ex-president when the opportunity presents.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Merry Christmas, Morgs -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I'd expect Trump to be a rather public and outspoken ex-president when the opportunity presents.
    And you can take that one to the bank. I’d say what Trump articulates on the “behind the scenes” drama will be interesting --- as well as who he publicly “outs”. As he’s not good at keeping his mouth shut, and it will just fire up his past base, looking for the new 2024 Republican Presidential candidate. And he’ll still be blasting on Twitter too. The disassociation from Trump, from current Republicans will be interesting too.

Voter fraud and Main Stream Media’s and Social Networking’s suppression of ANY negativity about Joe and The Hoe will control elections from here on out ! Prepare for the battle my friends (and enemies) cuz it ain’t gonna be pretty !

They are all pretty nervous about what he will say.....it's gonna be interesting.

Because now he really can say anything, and probably will.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The backlash to what has been happening the past 4+years could get very, very ugly. What we know for sure is that there was bureaucratic corruption, political corruption, judiciary corruption and the ongoing compliance and obedience of the press and media. We probably don't know the half of it but we know enough to see that a fair shake was never in the cards for this administration. Anyone who denies that is either a blindly partisan man-bun, antifoofoo, gamer boy fool or too obtusely stupid to understand.

A large part of me hopes some of the man-bun, antifoofoo, gamer boys get their just and harsh comeuppance as doled out by those who've been silent and working to keep the bills paid throughout the past 4+ years. But deep down I know it's going to be bad for the country. The man-bun, anitfoofoo, gamer boy types will sing a whole different tune when it's them that are the hunted with their man-buns as targets.

CIRF is right

Republicans won way, way more elections than Democrats did this past November, particularly on the local and state levels. You don’t hear about it because the Democrat establishment is absolutely terrified, and falling apart within its own ranks on the congressional level.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default Morgs

Several good points you make. Republicans did make a decent showing in congressional elections in 2020. And historically the out of power party tends to make gains in elections, the Dems will step on their you know what enough in the next four years to give Republican legislative candidates a good window for 2022 and 2024. But right now DJT is in a war with the Republican party. As he wages that war he is splitting Republican loyalties. And Dems are signing more people up as the minority voter rolls grow larger. I’ll stand by my original feeling that the Republican Party is loosing ground, maybe not dead but bloodied.
    I hate time trials.

Do you like that ?

Anyone with an 8th grade education knows this bill is full of corporate and government personal wealth PORK and not enough money to the folks who are actually hurt by the shutdowns. Veto the bill. Yes.