Default Eldora and Waynesfield and Limaland 2021

With all thats going on will we see racing at Eldora in 2021 or will we be sitting around watching another simulcast season like last year? Also just wondering if we will see anything new with tracks like Waynesfield or Limaland.

Eldora kept everybody's money for the 2021 events so they better keep their promise!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Eldora kept everybody's money for the 2021 events so they better keep their promise!
    They don’t have a crystal ball. You don’t like the decision, ask for your money back, and don’t come back.

Totally get the decision and will be back whenever The World 100 comes back.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

There will be no fans at Eldora until Biden decides the virus is no longer a big deal

It doesn't matter, the Constitution protects our freedom to assemble. Judges have already ruled that. Tony needs to grow a pair.

Limaland is crap shoot in non-covid seasons due to rain outs. Helms is promoter of waynesfield so I'd say save to bet he'll race when County says ok, and I doubt much latemodel or mods since he's sprint guy. Eldora we'll see. Right now they forecast 70-75% vaccinated by may and the target to open us up and say we have hold on the rona

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    It doesn't matter, the Constitution protects our freedom to assemble. Judges have already ruled that. Tony needs to grow a pair.
    I agree but he won’t. Eldora will sit empty till government says so.