Thread: The Memories

Default The Memories

Enjoying Christmas by watching the O.G. Bristol on dirt race. Crazy how many of these guys are retired now and how many of these chassis manufacturers are out of the big leagues now. Personally it’s pretty interesting watching Duayne Hommel racing. What could of been with that career.

I sit around and watch a bunch of old races nightly. You go back 10 to 12 years, and it's almost sad seeing some of the driver and product names that are no longer around.

I really wish Balzano could've pulled off the win there a year later. That dude was always fast, but never really did get that "big" win.

Memories. If I ever had one wish in life it would be to go back in time and start all over. That includes my time in the pits. First as a helper which moved on to supplier, builder, owner and racer. It was so much simpler back then.

Watching Lynn Geisler and Ben Miley battle on the short tracks of Western PA (and watching them get beat when Donnie Moran would show up)

You’re not wrong with that opinion. Hommel was going to be special for a long time.