Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CIRF Kyle has a modified car in his race shop that he has raced. Sammy can beat Larson. I do know that. We won’t talk about young kids getting beat up. That just ain’t right.

I'm never quite sure whether or not to take you serious. Sometimes it's appears that you post really dumb stuff to try and keep the conversation going. If that's the case then I reckon I'm dumb enough to respond, as usual! LOL!

I don't know which Kyle you're talking about.

There was a day when Sammy would beat Kyle Larson (if that's who you're referring to) as often as not but those days are long since over.

The Busch I was referring to was Kyle Busch in reference to feeding Sammy a dirty right rear at The Chili Bowl. And as far as Sammy, at the age of 60 something, still being man enough to kick Busch's ass, I stand solidly by my words. Old man Sammy would beat Busch senseless! Had nothing to do with beating up on young kids. Yeesh

And lastly, it's a known fact that bloomy isn't worth dog poop driving anything but a dirt late model. Been proven many, many times.