Default TO whom are wise ENOUGH NOT TAKE VACCINE

More power to you!!!! For those that will except and force it on there children SHAME ON YOU !!!

a 'we told you so' moment is needed.

Wait until a vaccine certificate is required to enter a business, government building, school, or event. It could be coming, how are you going to feel then? 🙂
    I hate time trials.

They say the maxine is to prevent symptoms, not keep one from getting it. Asymptomatic super spreaders everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Wait until a vaccine certificate is required to enter a business, government building, school, or event. It could be coming, how are you going to feel then? 
    http://www.cuzzblue.com/2020/12/fift...rotesters.html

First off there was no reason to shut this country down. In 2008 I lost my full time job. I feel sorry for everyone who lost there jobs in 2020 thru no fault of there own. The next health scare are we going to shut this country down again? Our government should not force us to take a vaccine. What happen to our rights?

Anyone young or in good health should absolutely not take these vaccines. The risks outweight the actual benefits.

But mandates by a rogue government led by Harris/Bite Me, may force people to take the vaccines or risk losing your job and "priviledges" that that will be choosing for their citizens. It will become clear that they no longer work for you.

So, stop the steal!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-31-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thank you all for the reply’s !! Hopefully more will come give their thoughts !!!

Listening to the media and Fauci, the vaccine will do no good. It's getting worse everyday and now we have a new strain to deal with. Get ready for a prolonged lockdown and the collapse of the economy even further.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Listening to the media and Fauci, the vaccine will do no good. It's getting worse everyday and now we have a new strain to deal with. Get ready for a prolonged lockdown and the collapse of the economy even further.
    Bingo mister stronger than dirt !

I am 82 and my wife is 78, good or bad, we will take the vaccine. I don't have a solution, but things are not looking good for the country....
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

That's because there are too many people taking and too few people giving......in many ways, not just monetarily.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????