Thread: Lordy Lordy

Hot chicks with fat old geezers. I just don’t get it.

I’d like to see Tony run Pro Stock NHRA. SEE if he can do as good as Kurt Busch did.

He ain't never gonna be happy draging! There ain't no one to hit, unless he crosses over and slams into the guy next to him lol. I can see it now... as soon as they fire off the line, he jumps over and takes the guy out... hahaha! Good ole Smoke. Smh 😆

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    He ain't never gonna be happy draging! There ain't no one to hit, unless he crosses over and slams into the guy next to him lol. I can see it now... as soon as they fire off the line, he jumps over and takes the guy out... hahaha! Good ole Smoke. Smh 
    I didn’t think of that. Probably true

Stewart has done a lot of good charity work and has helped people deal with things a bunch. Kyle Petty for example. But I still think someone needs to whoop Tony’s behind once to set him straight as he ages.

You're probably right ^^^ 😁

It might be Leah who kicks his behind. She ain’t no joke.

Stewart is a dam good racer, there is no denying that. But some of the s--t he's done and said pisses all over all the good he's done, and he has done some good!

I would love to shake the hand of the judge in New York that mandated Stewarts presence in the same courtroom with Kevin Ward Jr.'s parents when the civil suit was settled and came to a close. He tried like hell to get out of being in the courtroom and sending his crooked shyster attorney's in his stead but the judge was having none of that, thank God!! The word that covers that situation is..........coward. I'd really like to ask Kevin Ward Jr.'s mother and father if fatso Stewart ever even had the guts to make eye contact with them.

I lost all respect for Stewart very early on in his NASCAR Cup career when he completely disrespected The King Richard Petty and Darrell Waltrip on national TV, among a few others, and smiled that s--t eating smile all the while. Either one of those guys have more class, dignity and humility in their left hand pinky finger than Stewart has ever had or ever will have.

Bravo^^^ Every word you spoke CIRF...

Kevin Ward had parents who knew he was on drugs and let him get into the race car. Some blame rests on them. But like I said Stewart does need a good ass whoopin

Stewart still doesn't have the guts to apologize for or even acknowledge the death of Kevin Ward Jr. to his family.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ar/1974259002/

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Stewart still doesn't have the guts to apologize for or even acknowledge the death of Kevin Ward Jr. to his family.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ar/1974259002/
    Those who know their blame . And you will reap what you sow . What comes around goes
    around . Just a matter of time . One arrogant piece .