Thread: Ivedent Lloyd

Default Ivedent Lloyd

Tire test came back dirty after his season finale topless win at East Bay.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Probably had CCP-19 all over it.

Just use elmers glue people 😜

This guy still racing? Would have liked to see him race up north here some.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    This guy still racing? Would have liked to see him race up north here some.
    I think he races 602 late models down in Florida a few times a year. He’s gotta be getting up there in age. Luckily he doesn’t live too far from the Villages FL if I recall correctly.

Several years back when the boys from Illinois came down in the winter Ivedent would give them a run for the money in a super...

LLOYD IS A HELL OF A GOOD DRIVER!!!!!If this is correct on tires ,He is like alot of people that get caught you have to do it to be competative.. lots guys dont get caught.....

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    LLOYD IS A HELL OF A GOOD DRIVER!!!!!If this is correct on tires ,He is like alot of people that get caught you have to do it to be competative.. lots guys dont get caught.....
    Ivedent is a really good driver. He also knows if you are racing in his neck of the woods that you will get beat by tire prep just about anywhere down there. We talked to one of the best in florida, name withheld, but you know him, at Cochran a couple of years ago and he told us you better have it if you come down his way. He even offered to sell us some. Wish we had took him up on it.

jm15 I SAW SOME SOFTER THAT CAME FROM SOUTH WESTERN GA IT WAS SOME STUFF I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE ONE WIPE WITH A SHOP TOWEL INSTANLT DROPPED DUROMETER READING YOU COULDNT PULL YOUR HAND OFF IT,WHEN I SAW THIS WAS WHEN I QUIT HELPING THIS GUY!!!!!!

He lost his dad a couple of years and it really took the wind out of his sails!

He's trying to get going again this year. Hes a heckuva driver and will help anyone at the track!

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    jm15 I SAW SOME SOFTER THAT CAME FROM SOUTH WESTERN GA IT WAS SOME STUFF I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE ONE WIPE WITH A SHOP TOWEL INSTANLT DROPPED DUROMETER READING YOU COULDNT PULL YOUR HAND OFF IT,WHEN I SAW THIS WAS WHEN I QUIT HELPING THIS GUY!!!!!!
    After you collected his secrets!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Nooo buford.i did not want lung cancer!i think he got busted 2 times......

I got my son out of Karting for the main reason of people using tire prep. It ran rampant and it was proven it could cause damage to your health. I saw guys actually using lighter fluid, and yes they lit them to soften the rubber, crazy but it worked. So for guys to still be using methods of different types of tire prep is just craziness. The names that been accused of using it also surprises me to a degree. Today you can dump things on the ground that if a car rolls through it chances are if tested he will come up dirty. Some that have screamed foul maybe in fact innocent.

dirtcrazy let me run this by you ..EVERY race has the presence of softner..THAT BLACK GROOVE ON THE TRACK IS RUBBER FROM TIRES SOME CLEAN TIRE RUBBER SOME RUBBER WITH SOFTNER EVERY DRIVERS TIRES MAKES CONTACT,SO EVERYBODY GETS CONTAMINATED..Maybe this is the probb when some drivers come back positive!!!!!!!

Crownman, there lies the problem, I'm sure there are ways it can be transferred without direct contact. Random testing is not the answer. I don't know what labs charge for testing nor do I know is the guy taking the test qualified. Teams and drivers have filed lawsuits over results they have sworn were wrong. But, what would you expect, I don't know anyone that has stood up and said hey I won on juiced tires. My opinion test the top 3.

i think test every car that races in the feature...