Thumbs up Tony Jackson Jr to Run for WOOLMS Rookie of the Year.

SEEN THIS ON ANOTHER PAGE. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS?

Tony Jackson Jr to Run for WOOLMS Rookie of the Year
    With the PBC winter headquarters located here in Lebanon, Missouri, we are pretty dang stoked to report that local Lebanon legend, Tony Jackson Jr has declared his run for the World of Outlaws Late Model Series rookie of the year.
    Tony has a very storied career and has always been one of our favorites. About 1 year ago he built a brand new race shop and home in Lebanon. And now that he is getting settled in, he has set his sights very high as he will enter the professional ranks of dirt late model driver.
    As you will see in the photo montage below, he has won championships in the MLRA and MARS regional touring series. He has also collected 3 of the coolest, most sought after trophies amongst non professional racers, the Rockabilly Guitar, Toilet Bowl, and the Turkey Bowl championships.
    He has 3 chassis in his stable. A brand new Rocket that has yet to be wrapped. That one plus the middle chassis will go out on the road. Tony tells us that the one on the far left is an older chassis that will be a 3rd backup that he hopes not to have to use. Lol.
    His World of Outlaws crew will consist of Tony Allen, Casey Mooneyham, and Lucas Handley. With a national schedule on the horizon beginning in Volusia on January 14th, a stout group of advertising partners had to be obtained. His supporters include: Viper Risk Management, Willard Quarries, SRI, Fast Wing Enterprises, Merrill Bonding Company, Cornett Racing Engines, Base Fuels, Darrell Lanigan Racing, Swift Springs, and Modern Images.
    Tony was very gracious in letting us into his office, trophy room, and race shop. We wish him the best of luck in 2021.
    Tony Jackson, Jr. Racing
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

" He has also collected 3 of the coolest, most sought after trophies amongst non professional racers, the Rockabilly Guitar, Toilet Bowl, and the Turkey Bowl championships"

Don't let some of the World 100 hard heads see that...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Oh. And he does have the tour on his website. Wonder why they put Gibsonton in as a location for Volusia. 🤔

https://tonyjacksonjr.com/tour.html
    2021 race count
    6 events

I have watched Jackson race around here for several years. He is a hard charger at the regional level and should make a good showing on the WOO tour. Rookie of the year is certainly within his grasp.

If he simply enters all of the races, top 10 in points is also in his grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    " He has also collected 3 of the coolest, most sought after trophies amongst non professional racers, the Rockabilly Guitar, Toilet Bowl, and the Turkey Bowl championships"

Don't let some of the World 100 hard heads see that...
    I don’t think anyone could possibly try and compare them regional races to The World 100. If he stays on tour he has a shot of doing good. I like Ryan Gustin for RoY though.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Both Gustin and Jackson declaring surprised me. Have watched them a lot through the years. Have my own thoughts but will keep them to myself.
    I hate time trials.

Ryan Scott just declared for WoO rookie today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Ryan Scott just declared for WoO rookie today as well.
    I don't think he's ever even raced into a national tour race lol

Using history as a guide, Jackson could be the first person to win ROTY while using every chassis available at some point during the season.

Ryan has raced in at least 8 woo races

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Using history as a guide, Jackson could be the first person to win ROTY while using every chassis available at some point during the season.
    Bet he has 3 changes before its all said and done.

Kyle Bronson went through Bloomquist, Longhorn and Rocket in his rookie year. Don't remember if he was ROTY though.