Thread: Stewart friesen

Default Stewart friesen

Gonna race some late models in 2021. Will run longhorn cars housed at his truck team shop. First races will be at all tech. Saw on Twitter a few months ago he wanted to go for being the only driver with a woo sprint/lm and super dirt car win

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Gonna race some late models in 2021. Will run longhorn cars housed at his truck team shop. First races will be at all tech. Saw on Twitter a few months ago he wanted to go for being the only driver with a woo sprint/lm and super dirt car win
    Well he can get it done thats for sure

With the schedule the mod series has put out I don't think you'll see him in a sprint car anymore, and if he is running the nascrap truck again, I don't see how he will find the time to run the late model. Big difference in chassis, should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    With the schedule the mod series has put out I don't think you'll see him in a sprint car anymore, and if he is running the nascrap truck again, I don't see how he will find the time to run the late model. Big difference in chassis, should be interesting.
    He already won a sprint car race.

I knew that, believe it was at rolling wheels, can't remember.

Dude is a bad a$$ and a winner, most wins for any Northeast driver. He can get it done folks.

Late Model Mark

There are like 25 Nascar truck races a year and 1000's of dirt late model races. I'm sure he has time to race dirt.
    He should have 4 days at least a week free from nascar schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    There are like 25 Nascar truck races a year and 1000's of dirt late model races. I'm sure he has time to race dirt.He should have 4 days at least a week free from nascar schedule.
    Stewy runs the short track super series and super dirtcar. But if ny is shut down like it is this year he will have plenty of time to lm race. But even if he does run most of both series he will still have time for lm races.

I like this guy. Hope to see him win many more races.

Maybe he’ll come to Eldora and him and Tony can drink some beers.

Stewie is very talented, has tremendous backing, and if he puts his mind to it, he can be real good. He has won in 410 sprints, 360 sprints, bb/sb mods, trucks, pretty much anything he drives. So I definitely think he can get it done.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Gary Balough is his mentor, or something like that. Been helping him for a few years now.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Gary Balough is his mentor, or something like that. Been helping him for a few years now.
    Yeah. That Chris Larsen I believe wanted to help Gary get back on his feet, so once he was out, he reached out to have him help their team. At the same time, it gives Gary something constructive to do.

When I purchased his book, it came from Stow I think. Right around Cleveland. I wanted to get one of his shirts to. And the new Hewitt shirt.

If you haven’t read either one, Hewitt and Balough’s books are great. Balough’s is just frustrating, like so talented, so smart, so inventive, and instead of steering away from the dealing, just kept at it. I understood why he did it, but man, you’re just going to get caught.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.