Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LORTV Schedule

thanks all
    i went through yahoo and was able to find my account. thankfully it is good till 2/5/21 and card is good till 5/21.

im ready for some dirt flying !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

They are getting rid of Lucas oil tv. Becoming mavtv+ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1848...1942221173600/

All good things come to an end I guess. I'm not happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    All good things come to an end I guess. I'm not happy about it.
    What ya mad about?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    What ya mad about?
    $60 a year for LORTV for one!

wonder if we r gonna have to make a new account or if we can keep our old one

sence i have had it from start and its $59 a year ??
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    What ya mad about?
    Im not really mad about it, im just not happy about it. For me to get mav now, it's going to have to be an add-on to my YouTube tv, that adds another 10 to the already 69 a month charge. I live in the middle of nowhere, so I pay 150 a month for high speed internet. You add all of that up for 12 months, im looking at near $3,000 bill. With the lucas tv app, I didn't need the YouTube tv app.

I guess I'm just going to use my dirt draft points and get a roku stick and watch them that way.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 01-10-2021 at 09:55 AM.

All that’s happening is LORTV is becoming MavTv plus. MavTV plus is still gonna carry all the Lucas races live on the app. All that’s gonna change is the name. No reason to suddenly upgrade to MavTv with your cable provider you are gonna screw yourself. As not all the races will be on MavTv with the cable side.

We get 2 months of free races. I’m sure all the details will be ironed out by then.

Might be a dumb question but does Lucas own Mavtv? I thought I read that in an article the other day but can't remember which one. It was buried way at the bottom kinda hidden like if you didn't read the whole article you wouldn't have seen it
    2021 race count
    6 events

I was NOT in on the $59 a year deal... I paid $99. I will be quite shocked if it stays at $99 a year. Seems this is a way to clear out those at $59 and $99 by changing names. With all the races they are advertising to be on this year I'm expecting $149 a year.

Thanks for clearing that up husker. I didn't quite understand it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Might be a dumb question but does Lucas own Mavtv? I thought I read that in an article the other day but can't remember which one. It was buried way at the bottom kinda hidden like if you didn't read the whole article you wouldn't have seen it
    Yes Forest Lucas owns MavTV.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

husker, I'm currently a yearly subscriber to LORTV and I've checked the LORTV website a couple of times over the past couple days and they have the full lineup of the live 2021 events listed. Are you aware of whether or not this will continue to be the website for MAVtv after the name change? I've tried to contact LORTV/MAVtv more than once and have gotten no reply as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    husker, I'm currently a yearly subscriber to LORTV and I've checked the LORTV website a couple of times over the past couple days and they have the full lineup of the live 2021 events listed. Are you aware of whether or not this will continue to be the website for MAVtv after the name change? I've tried to contact LORTV/MAVtv more than once and have gotten no reply as of now.
    Lucas oil tv is going away. Mavtv+ is supposed to be released tomorrow

regardless of what they do i will still pay it and b thrilled about it
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    regardless of what they do i will still pay it and b thrilled about it
    Amen, brother. Between LORTV and Flo/DOD, there’s a ridiculous amount of live racing available, for a very reasonable price.

They released the info on MAVTV+. All current subscribers keep their subscription and they area extending your subscription by two months past when it should expire and the prices are staying the same. New subscribers get two months free. So every Lucas race for $99.99, good deal.

Here's the official announcement-

MAVTV Motorsports Network, the only television network in the U.S. dedicated exclusively to motorsports, is pleased to announce the launch of its global digital subscription video-on-demand service, MAVTV Plus. The SVOD service is the newest addition to MAVTV’s family of broadcast platforms and to commemorate its kick off, all subscribers will receive 60 days of FREE access.

MAVTV Plus will formally debut with exclusive coverage of the final night of the 2021 Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, January 16, with coverage across all digital platforms as well as the official MAVTV Facebook page.

Learn more: https://mavtv.com/news/mavtv-motorsp...emand-service/

I just asked them on Twitter this morning "Do we need to do anything, or will our subscriber info be carried over? Same price?

the reply was "Same price, everything will carry over"

Outstanding news that the prices will be the same. I was expecting an increase.