Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Does anyone know who the first a**hole was ? Does anyone care ? Ok, the real a**hole, please stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Does anyone know who the first a**hole was ? Does anyone care ? Ok, the real a**hole, please stand up.
    his first screen name was blackford

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    his first screen name was blackford
    Don't you forget it son... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Zonks stop moaning. Good grief, you are obsessed. If you can't handle DLM racing find another sport. I am tired of you running your mouth concerning Pierce!!!!
    Hey Zuckerberg,
    Aren't you the big man? Go ahead and suspend my account.

If you don't like what I have to say on an OPINION board, DON'T READ IT.

Thread after thread on here where people like you go after Bloomer (about his past), B-Shep (for winning), JD (for 1000 reasons), Feger (for his appearance of all things) Tyler Erb (for being spoiled), Moran (for not being his Dad), Moyer (for cherry pickin"), T-Mac (for whining about $), Madden (cheating tires & jumpin' rides), Pearson (for not winning), etc.....

BUT, anyone says a word about Pierce ever, and they've broken the 11th commandment.

If any of the other 57 DLM drivers in the pits made that same pass on Bobby on lap one of the season, y'all would come unglued.

To quote Doc Holiday, seeing it's the Wild West Shootout and all, "Your hypocrisy knows no bounds."

I said the kid is in mid-season form, and you lose your mind. Apparently, the Posse is already in mid-season form too. 😂

Sit down, relax, take a deep breath, crack open a beer and enjoy the races.

Default http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?402100-Pierce&p=2373899#post2373899

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Hey Zuckerberg,Aren't you the big man? Go ahead and suspend my account.If you don't like what I have to say on an OPINION board, DON'T READ IT.Thread after thread on here where people like you go after Bloomer (about his past), B-Shep (for winning), JD (for 1000 reasons), Feger (for his appearance of all things) Tyler Erb (for being spoiled), Moran (for not being his Dad), Moyer (for cherry pickin"), T-Mac (for whining about $), Madden (cheating tires & jumpin' rides), Pearson (for not winning), etc.....BUT, anyone says a word about Pierce ever, and they've broken the 11th commandment. If any of the other 57 DLM drivers in the pits made that same pass on Bobby on lap one of the season, y'all would come unglued. To quote Doc Holiday, seeing it's the Wild West Shootout and all, "Your hypocrisy knows no bounds."I said the kid is in mid-season form, and you lose your mind. Apparently, the Posse is already in mid-season form too. Sit down, relax, take a deep breath, crack open a beer and enjoy the races.
    It just wasnt as bad as you made it to be. this is dirt racing not nascrap. Never seen a bunch of men constantly watch and critique one guys every move like some do here on the 4m. bobby could fart and you folks would say he was spreading covid

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Zonks stop moaning. Good grief, you are obsessed. If you can't handle DLM racing find another sport. I am tired of you running your mouth concerning Pierce!!!!
    If you're tired maybe you should find another sport. Just sayin'.
    2021 race count
    6 events

bobby could fart and you folks would say he was spreading covid
    You said that not us...

Wouldn't that cause pink eye? Asking for a friend...
    2021 race count
    6 events

It just wasnt as bad as you made it to be. this is dirt racing not nascrap. Never seen a bunch of men constantly watch and critique one guys every move like some do here on the 4m. bobby could fart and you folks would say he was spreading covid
    Smooth, you I can talk to.

Never said it was a bad pass, or that he pulled a dirty slider... but that's where the people who like to go to destination butt-hurt want to take it.

If DLM was like Nascar, I'd stop watching dirt racing too.

I don't care what color Bobby's car is, who his crew chief is, or what his sister is doing. Like him, love him, hate him or indifferent towards him, Bobby Pierce is GOOD for DLM racing.

He puts butts in the seats, draws attention to the sport, and he fires up fans whether they are die-hard supporters or not.

I don't get upset when Bobby wins, don't jump for joy when he doesn't. Don't wish any ill-will towards any driver.

That said, there are times when I think a knot on the head from a fellow competitor would do Bobby some good...and make him even better...which is a scary proposition for the competition.

Agree with you 100%, Bobby's every move is under the microscope, fair to him or not. Two-fold reason for that.
    1) He's a star in the DLM world, and holds a place in the sport where people notice what he does.
    2) He has a track record of shall we say...being in the middle of a few dust ups.

Enjoy the races!!

Bobby Pierce. He's won some of the biggest SLM out there. The kid can drive, will he use you up in a corner ? In a heart beat. Blame him ? No. It's called racing for a reason. The biggest problem is the people around him. Bob, was, is and has been a jerk. His mom is 1 step from trailer trash and his sister I'd like to have in the trailer. They all have this chip on there shoulder. It's not only Bobby that people dislike it's the pierce clan. That car on night 2 in his heat race looked like he was trying to plow snow back home. Sometimes I think the kid would be a lot better off away from the clan.

Tyler Erb demonstrated a pretty pathetic attempt at a slider last night. Can't remember who was the victim.
    8/13/16

I still dont understand why Bobby Pierce gets so much attention. He does not do ANYTHING enough to be talked about so much. He doesn't win enough, wreck enough, wreck others enough, fight enough, cuss enough, finish last enough.. you name it. A little over average on results but on a scale of 1-10 for attention he is at a 100.
    Last edited by dirtSLMracing; 01-11-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Tyler Erb demonstrated a pretty pathetic attempt at a slider last night. Can't remember who was the victim.
    He put one on that cheating @$$ TP (sarcasm) in the b-main that probably made TP swallow his chew. I dont think there was any contact though. I wouldn't say it was pathetic, definetly aggressive considering he already had a spot in the main at that time.

Z, the one I'm referring to resulted in Erbs right rear sustaining heavy damage. There was definitely some contact.
    8/13/16

Erb's slider was on Rodney Sanders, who has had the misfortune of being on the outside of both the 32 and the 1 so far through two nights of heat race action.

Z, the one I'm referring to resulted in Erbs right rear sustaining heavy damage. There was definitely some contact.
    It was Rodney sanders. Anybody know how much he plans on racing lms this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    It was Rodney sanders. Anybody know how much he plans on racing lms this year?
    The USMTS schedule PR came out today and they have 36 races, 26 of them paying $10K-to-win and the championship pays $70k. Amazing money for the series that I expect Rodney to go for and run the late model when he can.

I missed the heats. It seems Sanders can't catch a break though.

Didn't Rodney get roughed up by one of those two buffoons last year also? Maybe both?
    2021 race count
    6 events

Doesn't everyone ?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not sure what Bloomquist had anything to do with my question and what are we suppose to be seeing?
    2021 race count
    6 events