Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Didn't he get beat up by Ciara out west?
    2021 race count
    6 events

I thought all of the 4m expert swore that Cody was going to be back in Mooresburg this year

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    I thought all of the 4m expert swore that Cody was going to be back in Mooresburg this year
    Bahaha. I started that fake news here. Hook, line and sinker.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Didn't he get beat up by Ciara out west?
    She went after Weiss crew guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Stinger cars are Bloomquist based cars, not Rocket. Rocket XR-1 is a Longhorn based car. Longhorn was started by EPJ and the Labonte bunch copying Masterbilts back in 2009. So do you see how this works? Lol
    Longhorns were junk until Rumley came along and washed all the mastersbilt out of it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    He had a 2/3 track lead at I-80 in 2018. 4 laps from the finish it blew up. A couple days earlier he was leading at Brown County and got a flat. That car was fast once they got rolling. Just had some terrible luck, but still managed 4 Lucas wins. The driver before him at Dunn Benson could barely squeeze out one. Funny how people have different standards for different drivers based on there own personal bias.

Once Bobby switched to Pierce stuff again. He seemed to regress.
    Most remember he was awful in them for quite some time. Eventually, he found speed at the middle to end of big events. Moran won less but was more consistent. That's true to how the two race, more than anything.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Where is Tony Schiavone when you need him? It ought to be pretty fun to watch.

Fast follows Cody around, Bobby been needing that for a minute.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Longhorns were junk until Rumley came along and washed all the mastersbilt out of it.
    The Mastersbilt wasn't the problem in the recipe, it was the stuff they changed. 2009-2012 Mastersbilt was on top.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Bobby Pierce, one great talent behind the wheel. Mallory, one great talent behind the wrenches. Fact is, too much toxicity in the mix. No matter how smart behind the wheel or wrenches, somehow they still manage to say "this will work!" when everyone else knows there is no way we sit here 12 months from now and discuss how successful it was. Its too bad, because both have the credentials.... however, that Pierce circus is just too much to build success and longevity. Should work, but we all know it wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Longhorns were junk before Rumley came around is true. The cars Pearson and Neat were driving during the early longhorn days were very used up, motors and all. It was hard to sell anything that was outdated.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    Bobby Pierce, one great talent behind the wheel. Mallory, one great talent behind the wrenches. Fact is, too much toxicity in the mix. No matter how smart behind the wheel or wrenches, somehow they still manage to say "this will work!" when everyone else knows there is no way we sit here 12 months from now and discuss how successful it was. Its too bad, because both have the credentials.... however, that Pierce circus is just too much to build success and longevity. Should work, but we all know it wont.
    ^^ That's the sad truth right there boyz and gurls! ^^

My question is... what will this do to Owen's for 2021. Does he stay on the hot streak, get better or revert back to the previous 2 or 3 years without Mallory?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan25 View Post
    My question is... what will this do to Owen's for 2021. Does he stay on the hot streak, get better or revert back to the previous 2 or 3 years without Mallory?
    He's already nearly lapped the field at 411 without him. Jimmy Owens is no idiot and Mallory is no genius.

All that matters for 2021 is how much everyone catches up to Owens.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Catch a wave and your sitting on top of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    This post has CJ's name written all over it. 
    Yep because cj will tell you himself every car with a spindle and two control arms is basically just a copy of his front suspension. 😉

His first worry should be how is he going to keep up w the 39 team!

If he can keep his sh!t from breaking he will be fine. That was his biggest problem the last 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    His first worry should be how is he going to keep up w the 39 team!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    By being consistent possibly? Lol, hows that working for your guy??

You beat all I ever did see jumper.... and lol some dam morrrissssss... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    By being consistent possibly? Lol, hows that working for your guy??

You beat all I ever did see jumper.... and lol some dam morrrissssss... 
    Really??? A Bloomquist fan bashing Tmac about consistency????? That’s hilarious

Bobby is 24 years old. All ready has won more then most have. Has nothing to prove. He is and already one of the best and is only going to improve more with time. He will only get better with age. Not sure why some people must do everything in there power to cut him down. Go talk to him sometime you will see he is a good kid with a lot of talent. I think you are seeing a young guy that is doing and making money at what he always wanted to do since he was born. Racing is his love and his future. Sit back he is only going to get better. He id still learning and doing a dam good job.