Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

SS12. This is what you have been supporting for years. Violence. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

It's what he's allowed to support.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yeah those protestors and hooligans were Antifa or whatever, that’s why ole DJT said in his video “we love you” and “you’re special”,,,,wait, what? 😀
    I hate time trials.

But I thought you guys said trump was a patalogical liar and couldn't believe anything he said??? But you choose to believe he loves them because he said it?? Wait, whut?

Gonna get flamed for this but I think Trump should resign and let Pence take over the final two weeks for the good of the country. The country is on very unstable ground right now. I think most Trump supporters do not condone the actions yesterday and are ashamed of the way the few reacted.

What he said ^^^^
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Gonna get flamed for this but I think Trump should resign and let Pence take over the final two weeks for the good of the country. The country is on very unstable ground right now. I think most Trump supporters do not condone the actions yesterday and are ashamed of the way the few reacted.
    I tend to agree.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I'm on that bandwagon ..a good " I'm sorry" I effed up yesterday would go a long way too.

Doubt we will see that part though.

I do love how the news calls it an angry mob, when even some of the realist dems described it as a small fringe of his base.

I don't remember anyone calling anyone angry mobs when they were walking out of the burning best buys with arm loads of tvs and cell phones.....strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I do love how the news calls it an angry mob, when even some of the realist dems described it as a small fringe of his base.

I don't remember anyone calling anyone angry mobs when they were walking out of the burning best buys with arm loads of tvs and cell phones.....strange.
    i think they called them peaceful protests !

One of the guys wearing a helmet was a newly elected West Virginia delegate, Derrick Evans. Are you going to tell me he's antifa?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...storms-capitol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    i think they called them peaceful protests !
    Is that the same as calling an empty gun, well armed?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    One of the guys wearing a helmet was a newly elected West Virginia delegate, Derrick Evans. Are you going to tell me he's antifa?

Based on his history' are you going to say with any certainty that he's not?asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

Actually, several did call out rioters and looting as being inappropriate and unhelpful to the BLM cause:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5675343002/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/...hicago-letters

Also, there is a stark difference in the way the popo treated each group. Hmmm, I wonder what may've been the cause of popo deference in their treatment of the people at the Capitol?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    Actually, several did call out rioters and looting as being inappropriate and unhelpful to the BLM cause:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5675343002/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/...hicago-letters

Also, there is a stark difference in the way the popo treated each group. Hmmm, I wonder what may've been the cause of popo deference in their treatment of the people at the Capitol?
    That group of people yesterday had never burned down cities, rioted every Best Buy and Walgreens in their site in the name of what their protesting.......the group you are trying to compare them too....not so much.

I would say yesterday's turn of events was a bit of a surprise .....again, the other folks you are trying to bait everyone with the race card with, not so much my man.

Things that do make you go hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I'll flick my bick on that bogus post.... Pence let this nation down.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post

Thanks for yet more biased BS from that far left rag!!!! Google leads you by the nose, showing you only what they want you to see and censoring the rest.

For too long, many Americans felt their voices were not heard. In 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump (R) became the voice of tens of millions of Americans who believed the system was rigged against them. As corporations were bailed out during the Great Recession, the average person experienced a crumbling economy and massive home foreclosures. In 2016, nearly 95 million Americans were not participating in the labor workforce. Yet, Washington, D.C., became the most affluent city in America as politicians and bureaucrats grew out-of-touch with their constituents’ needs.

Over the four years of the Trump presidency, Democrats ignored, vilified and verbally attacked Trump supporters. When COVID-19 struck, and governors executed months-long shutdowns and destroyed livelihoods, it was President Trump who said they shouldn’t make the cure worse than the disease.

Now, nearly 75 million Americans don’t trust the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, and Americans are losing their faith in our government. Joe Biden has done nothing to solve that problem. In fact, he has his own corruption issues to deal with.

While some may legitimately disagree, at this point, America doesn’t have a Constitutional crisis. However, millions of Americans have a crisis of faith regarding how their government follows the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    as the worst president in history. what he has done to this country, all in the name of ego, is disgusting. less than three weeks before this cult goes away. good riddance.

and those of you who have flamed on the democratic party are watching your chosen leader shred the republican party to pieces.

JMO

fat fingers: cementing
    Disgusting?......Nope......Elightening! He exposed the cesspool of Washington, and has them running scared of losing all their side money! fact!

Well, there's that too......they are all really going to hate him when he his no longer bound by the presidency.

People are going to squirm.