Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Lurker, fair enough. Not an Obama fan here.
    I hate time trials.

lurker: debated ignoring your post. but didn't seem fair considering how you have been one of the few to actually discuss rather than just call names. thought about sending a private message. but i don't hide from anyone here. so here is my reply:

believe it or not i was probably one of the biggest republican platform supporters prior to the 2016 election. i even agreed with some of what the Tea Party faction had previously attempted to bring to the table, even though i did not agree with the approach they took.

fast forward to 2016. and the election of Donald Trump. I could not believe this person earned the party nomination. yes. i understood the disgust the public, including me, had towards the glacial movement of our federal government, and the wish to change things. but i will always be in disbelief in how this man, whose history is readliy available to anyone willing to spend some time looking, received his party's nomination.

not so surprising: he got elected. certainly not by popular vote, but i will give credit: he played the electoral college vote game as well as it can be played.

and today: the Tea Party movement feels amateurish compared to the trump cultism. the man is incapable of looking out for anyone but himself. and yet there is a certain faction, not only of the public, but also elected officials, that seem to believe supporting this man and his endless unproven consipracies is good for our country.

lurker: i know you are not just a troll like so many others here. please consider what this president is doing. he has always been devisive. but now there are far more republicans than Romney voicing opposition.

i stand by my original opinion of trump. he should never have gotten elected because of the type of human being he has always been. and thank God we have a democratic republic rather than a dictatorship.

JMO
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Klem - Thanks for the detailed reply. What you stated is absolutely fair enough and I see where you are coming from. Some of which I would agree, the amateurish Tea Party/Cultism comment for one, has us both in agreement, as well as my giggle when reading.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    This is worse than Watergate. It's a US president attempting to extort a state secretary of state to overturn an election result.
    Wow, that is just totally wrong of reality. But you really don't care how they win as long as they win. Stealing this an election is the biggest scam ever. You don't care about the truth and reality, just winning by any means possible.

That secretary is not being extorted silly. It's called, calling him out for lying and not doing his constitutional duty that he promised to do. Of course no Democrat in that state is doing their job honestly either.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Over 400 Former Intelligence Officers are Forming a Network to Investigate Election Fraud
    Will More Elites Step Up to Expose Voter Fraud

Election irregularities have motivated over 400 people from the intelligence community, judiciary, law enforcement, and military to form a loose network to look into potential acts of voter fraud committed in the 2020 election.

Robert Caron, is one of the main organizers of this network. He previously worked at the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Special Situation Group. The latter is a task force President George H.W. Bush established that covers strategic planning, technologies, and foreign and domestic investigations.

Caron was in contact with The Epoch Times and told the outlet that he joined this network in 2014. This was a time when many individuals in the intelligence community were witnessing an uptick in sketchy activity. A large number of intelligence officers were keeping information away from their superiors, while their leaders were preventing information from going public. Caron observed that in 2014 Lt. General Michael Flynn criticized Barack Obama for“not acting properly on intelligence” when he was president.

Obama would later fire Flynn that year over management issues. In early August of 2014, Flynn was forced to resign as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Following President Donald Trump’s pardon of Flynn in December, Flynn claimed during an interview with The New York Post that he was framed in the Russia-collusion investigation due to Obama’s fear that Flynn would expose some of his administration’s dirty laundry.

“President Obama was not acting properly on intelligence that he received concerning Benghazi,” Caron stated, alluding to an attack of U.S. government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, where four Americans were killed. He claims that this incident motivated a good portion of the intelligence community to organize and join this network to expose administrative corruption.

Following reports of irregularities surfacing in the 2020 election, the investigation network began to grow substantially. Caron claims that the network is made up of former intelligence officers from agencies such as the CIA, FBI, DIA, and the National Security Agency (NSA), just to name a few.

“The fraud was so massive and so blatant, despite what the mainstream media said, that we need to get this information out to the public,” declared Caron. “That’s why more and more people from the intelligence community and law enforcement are coming out, which is unheard of.”

As of late, this network’s main focus is trying to determine if the Chinese Communist Party played a key role in interfering during the 2020 elections. Although that has yet to be determined, China has made it clear since its economic growth took off in the 1980s that it’s willing to engage in tough competition with the U.S.

One thing is clear though, the nationalist movement will need defectors from the ruling class and similar groups to step up and expose the D.C. regime’s corruption. Pressure from the inside still has a major role to play in this fight.

The President is going go address the nation Wednesday morning.

But you won't see it on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, blah blah blah You will see a Hate Trump Conference instead.

Real Americas Voice and Newsmax will air it. FOX??? Who knows???
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-05-2021 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    please consider what this president is doing.
    In context, I completely follow the point you’re making --- I see it too. I said the same thing during the Obama administration. Neither have been/were the prize everyone thought they’d be.

Point is,

Hopefully the masses, “consider” the racial divisiveness of our new VP, Harris, and not to be swept under the rug. Little things like this add up, just ask Trump. Yet only under a more Conservative based platform will you find information like this, as our pitiful left leaning News industry doesn’t seem to cover stories like this. Thus, under the rug for most of the masses.

Kamala Harris Story About Demanding Civil Rights As Toddler Lifted From MLK Interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivr2suH13c

This is worse than Watergate.
    Every Trump infraction for the last 4 years was “worse than Watergate” per Carl Bernstein of NYT Watergate fame.

Tucker: Worse than Watergate? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fggLC8YGa9U

Not that you’ll watch the video, while others will, but it points out how many times this parroted talking point is repeated over and over the last 4 years.

That just shows how awful this administration has been.

This is worse than Watergate. It's a US president attempting to extort a state secretary of state to overturn an election result.
    Guess you had to be there..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Watch how DJT turns on Mike Pence like a wounded animal. Pence has been loyal to a fault, been his patsy over and over again. But Pence isn’t going to overthrow the constitution for him. I’m sure if Trump could fire him he would, using his normal cowardly manner of doing it by tweet.
    I hate time trials.

Now Trump has whipped up a frenzy in DC and have sent protesters to storm the Capitol building.

So when do they start teargassing the Karens? If they protesters were black, the police would probably be shooting by now.

If they protesters were black, the police would probably be shooting by now.
    Really? Really? The race card?

Again mcarter815, you’re a smarter more intelligent and intellectual person than that comment.

You're going to pretend that there isn't a race element to this? There are reports of shots being fired into the House chamber. If they were black protesters, the response would be much different.

We are all ONE race, the human race, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    We are all ONE race, the human race, right?
    I wish that's how every American viewed things, but that's not the reality we live in. NorthAlabama, on this very forum, sees a difference in people by skin color.

Change your reality, read some Thomas Sowell.

I just turned on the News networks after your comment on “Blacks” ---- I see a lot of Black protesters wearing MAGA hats, thus IMHO your race baiting comments hold no water.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Change your reality, read some Thomas Sowell.
    Does Thomas Sowell pretend that racists don't exist?