Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Hopefully they can codify some of the norms that the GOP has broken over the past decade.
    That definitely needs to happen. Both sides need to stop with the divisive rhetoric, period.

I agree, the Kamala Devi Harris (Non-American citizen- 666 drop baby) will destroy things even faster if the pro Anti-Christ President gets his strings jerked to hard and breaks under China and Iran pressure. Both Demons are bad, an Anti-Christ and/or the Beast (will have a Black face and non-human features) will Socialize Marxism thru the World's Equal Civil Rights Agreement and thru the New World Order Agreement. America was founded on a Christian foundation, but the Dems took God out of their platform. Look what the Western Witch Pee-low-iski allowed in the House of Reps, the so-called Preacher sounded like he said, "God, Obama" and also ended the House prayer with, "A-man, A-woman".... America has Blacken her face..... It reminds me of the movie, "The Planet of the Apes" where the Statue of Liberty barely shows her head and arm sticking out of the sand.

That’ll sure fire up a few of’em first thing in the morning.
    Last edited by lurker; 01-07-2021 at 01:13 AM.

It's just more racism from NorthAlabama. He is living up to his username.

So all of north Alabama is racist??? Conflicted indeed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

mccarter, when you paint an entire region or group of people with a broad brush it makes you no better than the side you profess to dislike. North Alabama, you’re too deep for me my friend.
    Last edited by kazual; 01-07-2021 at 09:17 AM.
    I hate time trials.

Would be like me thinking the entire state of Iowa lives in their mothers basement.......good post kaz.

Mcarter815, all of the time I took to teach you and to explain to you, never putting you down nor calling you bad names, you revert back to your Godless ways. Remember the photo of the young boy in the stroller and a young man in front of the race car with the driver, that child does not have a choice, but the two young men do.

Stacy Abrams was bragging on how she pushed laws or rules to allow mail voting in Georgia with no signature verification. Yes, the tax lawyer who did not pay her taxes and the one holding the gun in the photo with the Black Panthers.....What about the "live on CNN" vote count drop for the Republican candidate for all to see, yes, live on national TV.

Stacy Abrahams has figuratively been holding guns to people's heads for years........if she wasn't such a blatant phoney she would be much further along in her political career.

Even the folks around her know that.

I love Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I love Alabama.
    not that your opinion matters to me, but how do you feel about NorthAlabama's racist posts here on 4m? and not only the post contents but the use of the bible to justify those beliefs?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's just more racism from NorthAlabama. He is living up to his username.
    Totally uncalled for...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Mcarter815, all of the time I took to teach you and to explain to you, never putting you down nor calling you bad names, you revert back to your Godless ways. Remember the photo of the young boy in the stroller and a young man in front of the race car with the driver, that child does not have a choice, but the two young men do.
    Write off that lost soul....

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    not that your opinion matters to me, but how do you feel about NorthAlabama's racist posts here on 4m? and not only the post contents but the use of the bible to justify those beliefs?
    The truth is that the ones crying racist are the ones that truly are.