Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    State of Massachusetts just decreed that all cars sold must be electric by 2035.
    That’ll get pushed back. The infrastructure needed to go full electric is decades and trillions of dollars away. All of this electric vehicle push is mostly bluster to get votes from the tree hugging set. Actual work towards an all electric goal hasn’t even started yet on the necessary levels to implement.

And electric vehicles aren’t even close to profitable for the manufacturers yet. Sure, advancements in technology to make them more affordable and efficient are made every year, but we’re talking baby steps. You need steps faster than Usain Bolt to get where we need to be to be full electric in 15 years.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Dam yer dumb......
    Dumb is not the only word for this guy .

Electric Cars are coming with or without government influence so is the overall reduction of our reliance on coal and oil. That doesn't kill racing, hell horse racing is still around after people stopped riding horses everywhere. Can't wait for 4 years of a stable non insane man in the White House.
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

The only thing that is going to kill racing is a lack of interest from younger generations as people become less enamored with cars.

People have raced anything they can forever.....that won't change except for maybe what they race.

If the racing is good, I'll watch a field of greased pigs race each other.

I like the sporting part of a race itself , the equipment they use to do it or the venue is down my list a bit.probably explains me not bishing about 8 classes of cars at an event.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Dumb is not the only word for this guy .
    We could write a book!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The only thing that is going to kill racing is a lack of interest from younger generations as people become less enamored with cars.
    Sorry but Bite Me is already threatening th3 2021 season with 100 days of lock downs and masks. This year could be the same as 2020 was.

People are going to start dropping out of the sport if they can race.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Electric Cars are coming with or without government influence so is the overall reduction of our reliance on coal and oil. That doesn't kill racing, hell horse racing is still around after people stopped riding horses everywhere. Can't wait for 4 years of a stable non insane man in the White House.
    Looks like you are now waitng for the next four years then!!! That idiot in there come the 20th unless GOD stops it and his commie side kick are incompetent and illegal...