Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

In concise summary, on Wednesday the leader of the executive branch incited a crowd to march on the legislative branch. The express goal was to demand that Congress and Vice President Mike Pence reject electors from enough states to deny Mr. Biden an Electoral College victory. When some in the crowd turned violent and occupied the Capitol, the President caviled and declined for far too long to call them off. When he did speak, he hedged his plea with election complaint.

This was an assault on the constitutional process of transferring power after an election. It was also an assault on the legislature from an executive sworn to uphold the laws of the United States. This goes beyond merely refusing to concede defeat. In our view it crosses a constitutional line that Mr. Trump hasn’t previously crossed. It is impeachable.

Mr. Trump’s many opponents are crowing in satisfaction that their predictions have been proven right, that he was never fit to be President and should have been impeached long ago. But Mr. Trump’s character flaws were apparent for all to see when he ran for President.

We know an act of grace by Mr. Trump isn’t likely. In any case this week has probably finished him as a serious political figure. He has cost Republicans the House, the White House, and now the Senate. Worse, he has betrayed his loyal supporters by lying to them about the election and the ability of Congress and Mr. Pence to overturn it. He has refused to accept the basic bargain of democracy, which is to accept the result, win or lose.

It is best for everyone, himself included, if he goes away quietly.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Democrats were the rioters. Get that through your brainless head.
    I hate to bear bad news to you but they MAGA gullible fools rioting for their sore loser. Please take responsibility for your party and quit blaming everybody else for your party failures. True republican blame everybody else. Just admit it Trump was just a conman and you felled for it. This is what happens when your gullible.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    How's the MAGA working out for you gullible fools? You need to start taking responsibility for your party actions. Now you want to blame children for what happen Wednesday. From videos I seen it was Grandparent and fathers and mothers at the insurgence.

Buford,I have sources who indicated that billionaire Don "the Con" Trump financed the insurgence and was organized by the Proud boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fiT6c0MQ58
    So THAT is your proof ?

In any case this week has probably finished him as a serious political figure.

Until he gets banned, he will still be the Twitter political mouth piece that he’s always been. He’ll still be firing up his base one way or another, and Trump flags will still be waving proudly for years to come.

Please take responsibility for your party and quit blaming everybody else for your party failures.
    The “B” side of that record plays just the same.

How's the MAGA working out for you gullible fools? You need to start taking responsibility for your party actions. Now you want to blame children for what happen Wednesday. From videos I seen it was Grandparent and fathers and mothers at the insurgence.

Buford,I have sources who indicated that billionaire Don "the Con" Trump financed the insurgence and was organized by the Proud boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fiT6c0MQ58
    "You need to start taking responsibility for your party's actions" ......said the union member that profiteers from his unions side door shenanigans.

Irony is huge here too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I hate to bear bad news to you but they MAGA gullible fools rioting for their sore loser. Please take responsibility for your party and quit blaming everybody else for your party failures. True republican blame everybody else. Just admit it Trump was just a conman and you felled for it. This is what happens when your gullible.
    So as concisely as you can.......how different exactly was the sore loser antics seen by Mr. Trump over the last couple of months any different than the sore loser antics exhibited by the dems of America over the last 4 year?

Refrains of “I have sources”, “I heard”, “guy told me”,,,,,,rhetoric of people that don’t know squat.
    I hate time trials.

They know what they're allowed to know in his orbit of colleagues ......and say the same.

Hard to heal as a nation when ol' Joe comes out and makes what happened racial. Wonder if Kamala had anything to do with that? If you are white and conservative, it's going to be a bumpy ride for a while. Hopefully, things will start to calm down but with the media there to fan the flames. I don't have a lot of faith.

Default Barbecueboy & kazual

I didn’t know “taking responsibility” came in the form of riots, looting, and burning buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So as concisely as you can.......how different exactly was the sore loser antics seen by Mr. Trump over the last couple of months any different than the sore loser antics exhibited by the dems of America over the last 4 year?
    The Democrats didn't unleash a mob on Capitol hill in 2017 to stop the certifying of the votes. The Democrats weren't responsible for 5 deaths in an attempt to halt the election process.

Beg to differ. Democrats questioned an election and empowered protests that cost lives in the last 4 years. Neither side has clean coattails here.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The Democrats didn't unleash a mob on Capitol hill in 2017 to stop the certifying of the votes. The Democrats weren't responsible for 5 deaths in an attempt to halt the election process.
    You sure do make this kinda easy.....there's been more than 5 arkancide deaths alone....and not a single 80 inch tv was taken from a single burning building during any of them.

Your arguments would be much more plausible if you weren't so broad brush stroked with the claims....the republicans didn't unleash any mobs.....a republican did.

I know youre not so I guess I need to stop saying dam yer dum and start saying dam you say some dumb shiit.

More than one Republican have been stoking the flames with baseless election fraud claims and Trump set them loose. It's not just Trump that is to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    More than one Republican have been stoking the flames with baseless election fraud claims and Trump set them loose. It's not just Trump that is to blame.
    Listen to Maxine video. She is just one of the fools on you side that stoked fires for her personal gain.

This has been going on for 4 years now.

Maxine Waters calls for people to harass Trump staffers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKa...st=WL&index=60

Please take responsibility for your party and quit blaming everybody else for your party failures.
    Last edited by lurker; 01-08-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Amen or should I say awoman

I think the word we are looking for is ......whoopsie.

They block all that out, and forget about it because they think it makes it all go away.....dam they say some dumb shiit.

Maxine waters has stoked the flames of racism since she first got off her knees and landed in congress.