Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Cool

Or you can GO with door #2, and we’ll both concede. Your call.

BBQ, Lurker, Clayton, and Dirtman here is your chance to see King Donald Dumb. Trump is going on a farewell tour.
    Trump's Alamo farewell tour. Do any of you have a schedule? Rumor has it that at the last show that BLM and Antifta will be there with a guillotine. Cut the head off and the body will fall. Now don't get upset because I just posted that. I was just kidding about the guillotine. Maybe Soros will sponsor the farewell tour since King Donald Dumb works for him.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Trumps the best union president in a 100 years! He made every union much more profitable than ever.......and I still dont like him, but ill keep ALL the money he has made me!

Fixed it for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    ------
    Nice deflection on not answering Barbecueboy's question.

BBQ, Lurker, Clayton, and Dirtman here is your chance to see King Donald Dumb. Trump is going on a farewell tour.
    Trump's Alamo farewell tour. Do any of you have a schedule? Rumor has it that at the last show that BLM and Antifta will be there with a guillotine. Cut the head off and the body will fall. Now don't get upset because I just posted that. I was just kidding about the guillotine. Maybe Soros will sponsor the farewell tour since King Donald Dumb works for him.
    Trump works for Soros. Crooked media has brainwashed you. Why was it so easy???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The Silence is Deafening!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Nice deflection on not answering Barbecueboy's question.
    Lurker are we needing some attention? If BBQ can prove Soros is behind the insurrection he needs to provide the info.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's impossible to prove a negative. It's up to the person making a positive claim to present truth.
    So that kinda turns your hold negative Apple cart over doesn't it?....I guess you're telling everyone that all of the negatives you've thrown at trump can't be proven??

I'm positive you say some dumb shiit.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm not in denial mode. You are wanting to know if Soros is involved it's up to you to prove it. If Soros is involved then Trump is working for him. This is insurrection is all Trump's doing. Again you republican can do is blame someone else. It's always someone else fault. And you wonder why your party is dying off. Majority of American are saying that Trump is a disgrace to the USA. Only the gullible fools are still supporting the Sore Loser.
    Just a couple of factoids......I didn't bring Soros up, you did.
    I'm not a republican and can't be labeled like that.
    Dam yer dumb.

Lurker are we needing some attention? If BBQ can prove Soros is behind the insurrection he needs to provide the info.
    BBQ never said he could prove Soros had any involvement last week....not once.

Stop deflecting and just answer the question.......if you're allowed.

Soros had nothing to do with Trump's republican terrorist assault on the USA. Prove me wrong if you can. Trump's terrorist group is now feeling the affect of him inciting the insurrection. Many of his campaign donors are now leaving him in right and left. Nobody wants to finance a terrorist organization. Say good by to Don the con. The Conman knew you all were gullible fools and he used you to his advantage. Hey played you like Charlie Daniels plays the fiddle. Rosin up your bow Trump has to go!!
    Last edited by ss12; 01-11-2021 at 12:33 PM.

I would just like to prove you right.....just once.

Soros had nothing to do with Trump's republican terrorist assault on the USA. Prove me wrong if you can. Trump's terrorist group is now feeling the affect of him inciting the insurrection. Many of his campaign donors are now leaving him in right and left. Nobody wants to finance a terrorist organization. Say good by to Don the con. The Conman knew you all were gullible fools and he used you to his advantage. Hey played you like Charlie Daniels plays the fiddle.
    Since you are 100% certain that Soros had no involvement , surely you can present some evidence of your certainty.......because if you can't then you should probably worry more about paying your bosses so you can go work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So you can't prove me wrong that Soros had nothing to do with Trump's republican terrorist assault on the USA? So when you can't prove me wrong, guess what? you prove that I was right! Thanks
    Last edited by ss12; 01-11-2021 at 01:04 PM.

So you can't prove me wrong that Soros had nothing to do with Trump's republican terrorist assault on the USA? So when you can't prove me wrong, guess what? you prove that I was right! Thanks
    Or that we were both wrong.......but keep using that stellar Union playbook logic.

it works............on junior union members.

Democrats are the ones assaulting the constitution and pushing hard core racism

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Some goals are just not achievable!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!