Default un armed woman killed by capital police

IF that had been a black woman , unarmed , shot dead by a white capital police , the BLM would be destroying innocent people,s property and lives ALL over this country , BUT , evidently , WHITE is no longer a recognized color , therefore you are not allowed to have a White Lives Matter movement , the freak left is so quick to condemn every one at the rally as mob rioters , unlike the " PEACEFUL , BLM rallies that destroyed innocent people , both black and white lives , there is NO way to have unity when one side practices hypocrisy as much as the left does , but like I have said , the democratic party as a whole is a ticking time bomb , with as many ideologies that are present among the dems , i figure by the end of this year , the democratic party will be in total disarray , may be to late but keep the faith for 2022 and 2024 and try our best to fix the voting system because no matter what you say , there was huge problems , especially when 30% of demarcates felt there was a problem , China , big tech and the fake media beat trump , along with some of his own doings with his rhetoric , NOT sleepy Joe.........

She attempted to cross a secure barrier to get to a location with protected officials in it. She was a terrorist and got shot.

I have more sympathy for the Capitol police officer that got bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    She attempted to cross a secure barrier to get to a location with protected officials in it. She was a terrorist and got shot. I have more sympathy for the Capitol police officer that got bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher.
    Answer the question before you spat off ignorance out you mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    IF that had been a black woman , unarmed , shot dead by a white capital police , the BLM would be destroying innocent people,s property and lives ALL over this country , BUT , evidently , WHITE is no longer a recognized color , therefore you are not allowed to have a White Lives Matter movement , the freak left is so quick to condemn every one at the rally as mob rioters , unlike the " PEACEFUL , BLM rallies that destroyed innocent people , both black and white lives , there is NO way to have unity when one side practices hypocrisy as much as the left does , but like I have said , the democratic party as a whole is a ticking time bomb , with as many ideologies that are present among the dems , i figure by the end of this year , the democratic party will be in total disarray , may be to late but keep the faith for 2022 and 2024 and try our best to fix the voting system because no matter what you say , there was huge problems , especially when 30% of demarcates felt there was a problem , China , big tech and the fake media beat trump , along with some of his own doings with his rhetoric , NOT sleepy Joe.........
    Great thread. Right on point.

She attempted to cross a secure barrier to get to a location with protected officials in it. She was a terrorist and got shot.

I have more sympathy for the Capitol police officer that got bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher.
    While I see and agree with your point to some degree ---- I’ll pull the equivalent, in context, right out of YOUR playbook from just a few months ago.

They could have used less lethal force
    It works both ways!!

It doesn't work both ways though......and that's the problem with every single Mcnugget quip.

He forgets what he says, nobody else ever does.

Denial will be along shortly.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Back in the day when it was ok to defend oneself or a group of people that you were hired to protest, it was perfectly fine to start shooting at the tresspassers. If the police had started shooting immediately, it would have deescalated the incident very quickly. I have ZERO problem with the woman getting shot. She was tresspasser and a lawbreaker, she deserved it! The police had no idea what kinda harm she could have implemented!

But.......it was VERY poor police work for not being totally prepared. It was so bad, it almost looked staged! Pretty amazing some of the perps are members of Antifa!

Capitol policed asked for guard assistance 6 times before things got out of hand and were denied each time dues to a concern about "optics". Couple that with trumps glee over the situation makes one thing the white house told the army to stand down. Very sad if that's found to be the case.

Jan 20th will be interesting. I suspect we will see more dead MAGA folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Answer the question before you spat off ignorance out you mouth.
    He can’t do that when he NOT legitimately vocalizing! Any way fook ya 2121 is here and COVID (Certificate Of Vaccine Identification Detection)Global ID’s !!!

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Feel the same way about her that I did about protestors last summer,,,,consequences.
    I hate time trials.

Yup.............

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Back in the day when it was ok to defend oneself or a group of people that you were hired to protest, it was perfectly fine to start shooting at the tresspassers. If the police had started shooting immediately, it would have deescalated the incident very quickly. I have ZERO problem with the woman getting shot. She was tresspasser and a lawbreaker, she deserved it! The police had no idea what kinda harm she could have implemented!

But.......it was VERY poor police work for not being totally prepared. It was so bad, it almost looked staged! Pretty amazing some of the perps are members of Antifa!
    They didn't shoot because they were Antifa infiltrants and the DC cops obeyed their leftist superiors and stood down.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It doesn't work both ways though......and that's the problem with every single Mcnugget quip.

He forgets what he says, nobody else ever does.

Denial will be along shortly.
    BBQ, we can tune-in to any one of a half dozen corrupt cable and network agitprop outlets and get the same exact talking points as we see coming from man-bun, antifoofoo wanna' be gamerboy. Just tune in for 10 minutes and you basically get every marxist talking point being disseminated by just one lil' man-bun right here in the good ol' tailgate section of 4m! LOLOL!

The upside of getting it all here is the value added aspect of bed wetter terry's promulgations of charlatanry on subjects ranging from phony claims of lack of tire management to his nut hugging of his second rate coaching idol! Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    Capitol policed asked for guard assistance 6 times before things got out of hand and were denied each time dues to a concern about "optics". Couple that with trumps glee over the situation makes one thing the white house told the army to stand down. Very sad if that's found to be the case.

I heard the clintons were coming......

how many times...

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    ...man-bun, ...LOLOL!
    CIRF: are you bald, wear a wig, or did you spring for transplants?

asking for a friend.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Feel the same way about her that I did about protestors last summer,,,,consequences.
    Yep but since it was a cop shooting you’d think the left would be up in arms about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post

Trump's glee??? Really? Get out of here!!!

So you like patriotic people to be killed? Antifa had a big role in that setup. That whole deal was planned. By the left, your buddies.

Funny how you always get it 100% wrong!!!! Fake news rules!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-11-2021 at 09:18 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Just some perspectives to think about.

Our media has rediscovered a long lost word. Riot. That word was lost from the dictionary all through the summer of "mostly peaceful protests". It had disappeared so successfully that it seemed it couldn't be used in Scrabble anymore. It's back.

Were any of the other occupations of government buildings and properties, not only in this year but previous years, referred to as insurrections? I ask that because in 2011 the Wisconsin state capitol building was swarmed and occupied for a considerable amount of time as a protest to Act10. That occupation went on for quite a while and required mutual aid law enforcement from around the state. I should know, I was there.

After the occupation order was secured but the drum circle and protesters remained for a good period of time until the decision was arrived at to remove them. They had caused some damage inside the building and it was looking like a dump inside. Eventually there was considerable expense involved in some fix ups that were required.

While the protesters occupied the capitol there were security check points established and everyone had to enter and exit at those points. So on the evening the command was given to move everyone out we started to do this in a systematic and orderly way. The protesters complied for the most part and I don't recall any episodes of officers going hands on or making arrests (but it was a large crowd). The funny thing was we started seeing people back in the building who we knew had been exited. Democrat lawmakers/staffers with first floor offices were pulling these protesters back in through the windows and circumventing the checkpoints and the order to clear the building.

Now I read where this unarmed woman was shot for crawling through a window and I think, huh, I've seen something like that happen once already in my lifetime, but we didn't shoot anyone. Of course, the press weren't calling it an insurrection either, even then. The press didn't point out at the time how the folks were getting back into the building either.

The press is very biased and slanted. Social media is very biased and slanted. The press and social media helped a political party win an election. The press, social media, and a political party are getting ready to become intoxicated with censorship. Winners get to write the history, that's the way it is.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Amen morg. You nailed it.

Default Up in arms??

She was the wrong color Rajfly.