Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ice bowl

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    2010 was colder. Never made it out of the teens
    that was my first one to race in and it was rough. idk if my hands have ever hurt so bad from being cold

i stayed of here yesterday because i didnt have time to argue with all the haters that were not even hear , you guys amaze me with nothing else to do but sit in your warm living room and b!tch about a race you contributed absolutely nothing to , but i guess thats the american way now , any way , for the number of cars at a winter race , you guys did a great job , and thats coming from some one that was actually there , no one is perfect and there is always room for improvement , but under the circumstances i give all of you an "A" , thought we might have had one , but my man dallas in the 35 came up a bit short but he was right there in the end , congrats to page once again , 5 in a row , that fellow has definitely got TST figured out , LMM , great job as usual , did not get a chance to cook this time but you guys in the booth did a great job , now lets all pray for our country and hope we get back to racing as normal soon.....

I was there cold as he'll but event was well run.For a daytime slm race at dega it was good. 3 cars at the front were even .enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    How the ..... did they not count that??
    Hmmmm.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMbBW9cxyQg
    Formerly 66#1