Default What's The Over/Under On.......

When the national average price of diesel fuel hits $4.00/gal. and gasoline hits $3.50/gal.

I'll go with 1 year from today, January 10, 2021. Hope I'm wrong but all indications would indicate I'm not.

I’ll go with the under. The next Administration will screw the pooch on our economy, among other things. And it won’t take long either.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    When the national average price of diesel fuel hits $4.00/gal. and gasoline hits $3.50/gal.

I'll go with 1 year from today, January 10, 2021. Hope I'm wrong but all indications would indicate I'm not.
    Just like a Republican you can't even get your facts straight. Wouldn't that be January 10, 2022 lol

I believe it will rise, how soon or how much don’t know. And oil companies will be ecstatic. The impact of fuel prices to the consumer is not necessarily a measure of strength of the economy. Dang sure is an impact on my wallet though.
    I hate time trials.

Too much fuel to use the supply and demand theory.......if it goes up that much it's either greed or the supply chain is interrupted in some way.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????