Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Gun Registration and Ammo Ban House Bill H.R.127 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSp9aX3OkXM
    Mine were all lost in a canoeing accident.....and weren't recovered.

Hope Mrs. Jackson Lee and her peeps know how to swim.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

"Yee abolished the free Lords Day (Easter), and gave the people Michael King".

I wouldn't put it past the left to engineer some false flag episode to further their narrative and goals. I have said before that much of what we are seeing has historical roots in civil wars. Michael Vlahos is a historian from Johns Hopkins and you can view him on YouTube or TedTalks. He's not a wild eyed right winger either, he's a historian. He's worth a listen.

We've gone well beyond the othering phase and now have entered into what can be called regicide. The killing of "the king". Now speaking for myself, I took Trump a la carte. Plenty of things p!ssed me off and made me shake my head but plenty of things were done right.

-Getting out of the Iran deal
    -Backing away from the Paris Accord
    -Putting us first in energy independence
    -Making other NATO members pay a bigger contribution and quit freeloading
    -The Abraham Accord, the most significant Middle East peace deal which the last five presidents could not reach
    -Prior to the pandemic (the gift that kept giving to the left) the strongest economy in decades
    -Record low unemployment (pre-pandemic) especially for minorities
    -Keeping us out of meaningless wars and trying finally get us out of Afghanistan (the place where empires go to die)
    -You can add Operation Warp Speed. The vaccines are making their way out in record time
    -Standing up China's expansion in the SW Pacific and abroad

I could go on but that's just a summary. This was done while constantly fighting a party bent on removing him from office from before he even took office. The Steele Dossier was fake (as much as I got a kick out of the hookers peeing on the bed angle), it was a tool of Hillary's campaign bought and paid for with money funneled through Perkins Coie. Team Obama engineered the coup attempt in their last days in office and hatched the Russiagate hoax. Over $30 million and nothing from Mueller except a few far reaching process violations unrelated to the root of the investigation. When that failed, let's move on to Ukrainegate and a phone call which caused a sham impeachment for what crime? What high crime or misdemeanor? None. Abuse of power, get ready for some abuse of power in the months to come.

Did I wish the guy would have had a better filter and not tweeted so much? You bet. In the beginning I thought this guy born on third base kept trying to convince me he hit a triple but because of all the stuff they threw at him and the people who actually tried to help him, I came to like him and support him. The other side absolutely never gave this administration a chance, they were always hell bent on hate and destruction. If you keep punching at someone, they sometimes punch back in some indelicate ways. We seen that.

So, now it is not enough to transition to another administration. Regicide means they must "kill" the king. An impeachment now means he can't come back in politics. They must also silence him so he can no longer speak to his supporters (FB, Twitter bans etc.). They must ruin his supporters and rub his voters noses in it all. His "movement" must be destroyed. Some of his people are jumping ship because, they still might want to be employed in Washington again. Other Republicans are distancing themselves because they want to run for office again and they think they can save face.

Keep your eyes and ears open for all the things which are coming to gut the First Amendment. The social media and big media have already employed the tactics in the Hunter Biden coverup. If a tree falls in the forest and the media says it didn't make a sound, did it?

If ever the monopolies of big tech needed to be broken up, that time is now. Don't look for a new congress and senate to do that. Cumulus media has already told people like Levin and Bongino they can no longer mention vote fraud. How long before IHeart or Westwood One follows suit? Conservative voices go to places like Parler and then find that big tech won't allow the Parler app on their platforms. How much longer does talk radio survive should the left revive calls for a fairness doctrine, or if the cancel culture of wokeness puts too much pressure on advertisers? How long do platforms like the Tailgate Section survive on forums like this if the posts become to contrary to maintaining a good "social score"? Someone started a FB page Joe Biden Is Not My President. Within a day or two it was up to 1.7 million and FB shut it down. Would they have done that 4 years ago for Donald Trump? I think we know. What if some washed up unfunny d-lister comedian decides to hold up an effigy of a bloody severed head that resembles Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in the weeks to come. Will Hollywood and the media come to their defense of freedom of speech and expression? I think we know.

They control social media, they control mainstream media, they control elite academia, and now they control big government. The only thing they have left to wipe out is talk radio and a few cable shows. Keep an eye on it.

Let's see how Joe's administration makes us all heal,... or heel.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Even the dumbest dogs won't heel for a master that beats them into submission......without biting him first.

Joemala fixing to learn that lesson if he grabs the wrong dogs stuff.

Excellent perspective morgs.....outside of the fringe lunatics that are getting reported on , I think most non democrats feel the exact same way that you do about Mr. Trump.

Great post once again Morgs153.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The Trump republican terrorist party is making threats of riots in all 50 capitals and armed violence at Biden's inauguration. I can't believe what you gullible fools support something like this. MAGA Wow what fools! Get your red hats on. LOL
    You are one major radical brainwashed fool!!! And the rants are getting more unhinged all the time. Now when are you going to start calling us terrorists on here? You've been triggered like a jammed tommy gun for some time now!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the left to engineer some false flag episode to further their narrative and goals. I have said before that much of what we are seeing has historical roots in civil wars. Michael Vlahos is a historian from Johns Hopkins and you can view him on YouTube or TedTalks. He's not a wild eyed right winger either, he's a historian. He's worth a listen.

We've gone well beyond the othering phase and now have entered into what can be called regicide. The killing of "the king". Now speaking for myself, I took Trump a la carte. Plenty of things p!ssed me off and made me shake my head but plenty of things were done right.

-Getting out of the Iran deal
    -Backing away from the Paris Accord
    -Putting us first in energy independence
    -Making other NATO members pay a bigger contribution and quit freeloading
    -The Abraham Accord, the most significant Middle East peace deal which the last five presidents could not reach
    -Prior to the pandemic (the gift that kept giving to the left) the strongest economy in decades
    -Record low unemployment (pre-pandemic) especially for minorities
    -Keeping us out of meaningless wars and trying finally get us out of Afghanistan (the place where empires go to die)
    -You can add Operation Warp Speed. The vaccines are making their way out in record time
    -Standing up China's expansion in the SW Pacific and abroad

I could go on but that's just a summary. This was done while constantly fighting a party bent on removing him from office from before he even took office. The Steele Dossier was fake (as much as I got a kick out of the hookers peeing on the bed angle), it was a tool of Hillary's campaign bought and paid for with money funneled through Perkins Coie. Team Obama engineered the coup attempt in their last days in office and hatched the Russiagate hoax. Over $30 million and nothing from Mueller except a few far reaching process violations unrelated to the root of the investigation. When that failed, let's move on to Ukrainegate and a phone call which caused a sham impeachment for what crime? What high crime or misdemeanor? None. Abuse of power, get ready for some abuse of power in the months to come.

Did I wish the guy would have had a better filter and not tweeted so much? You bet. In the beginning I thought this guy born on third base kept trying to convince me he hit a triple but because of all the stuff they threw at him and the people who actually tried to help him, I came to like him and support him. The other side absolutely never gave this administration a chance, they were always hell bent on hate and destruction. If you keep punching at someone, they sometimes punch back in some indelicate ways. We seen that.

So, now it is not enough to transition to another administration. Regicide means they must "kill" the king. An impeachment now means he can't come back in politics. They must also silence him so he can no longer speak to his supporters (FB, Twitter bans etc.). They must ruin his supporters and rub his voters noses in it all. His "movement" must be destroyed. Some of his people are jumping ship because, they still might want to be employed in Washington again. Other Republicans are distancing themselves because they want to run for office again and they think they can save face.

Keep your eyes and ears open for all the things which are coming to gut the First Amendment. The social media and big media have already employed the tactics in the Hunter Biden coverup. If a tree falls in the forest and the media says it didn't make a sound, did it?

If ever the monopolies of big tech needed to be broken up, that time is now. Don't look for a new congress and senate to do that. Cumulus media has already told people like Levin and Bongino they can no longer mention vote fraud. How long before IHeart or Westwood One follows suit? Conservative voices go to places like Parler and then find that big tech won't allow the Parler app on their platforms. How much longer does talk radio survive should the left revive calls for a fairness doctrine, or if the cancel culture of wokeness puts too much pressure on advertisers? How long do platforms like the Tailgate Section survive on forums like this if the posts become to contrary to maintaining a good "social score"? Someone started a FB page Joe Biden Is Not My President. Within a day or two it was up to 1.7 million and FB shut it down. Would they have done that 4 years ago for Donald Trump? I think we know. What if some washed up unfunny d-lister comedian decides to hold up an effigy of a bloody severed head that resembles Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in the weeks to come. Will Hollywood and the media come to their defense of freedom of speech and expression? I think we know.

They control social media, they control mainstream media, they control elite academia, and now they control big government. The only thing they have left to wipe out is talk radio and a few cable shows. Keep an eye on it.

Let's see how Joe's administration makes us all heal,... or heel.

Thank you for posting, good information always Trumps leftist radical blather!!!

More than just good info there. it's a must read!!!

Thanks for letting us know fellow member.........H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.

Like I said, paybacks are he!! and there is going to be he!! to pay. They are working to end the 1st amendment, second one will be next.

Default Colion Noir

Why Joe Biden Just Declared War On the 2nd Amendment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXH11IeHJXA

The left is looking for the next "incident" to happen yet again today. Everyone should stay home to help prevent it. But it seems that even that does not work as any Antifa or leftist radical can put on a Trump hat or even just a red hat and the media seems to be right there ahead of time ready to cover the setup riot or what ever trouble they choose to make.

Then CNN and all the rest of them go crazy while fakebook, Twitter, and Gooble cancel and censor any opposition who might have actual information of what really happened, it is not allowed.

Yet klem and crew continue to stumble blindly through life following and being triggerd by lies, deception, and censorship.