Default Eye Opening Video Capital Shooting

www.theepochtimes.com click on article Analysis of Ashli Babbitts video.

Can’t find the video from your posting description.

It's pretty far down on the page, has
    Cross
    Roads
    In front of it.

from a right wing news source. why bother?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Klem - You should know by now I’m fairly middle ground, and like to see both sides.

Thanks, intel8.

Video and interview has NO bias at all.

Left or Right aside --- It shows indisputable video evidence one of the insurgent is BLM as well as Antifa.

are you denying donald trump's responsibility for the current state of our nation?

you point to one individual in a mob of thousands?

might i point you towards the national enquirer as your next source of credible information.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Donald Trump has had the most successful presidency since WWII. You are nuts Klemm. Economy is better than ever. Foreign policy is better than ever. No wars. Troops at home now. Environment is cleaner than ever. Stock market is better than ever. Terrorism has been stopped. No ISIS or Taliban issues in several years. The left is just a bunch of babies who won’t look at the facts. You idiots are still rave baiting and wondering whose bathroom is whose and what you should call a man and a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    are you denying donald trump's responsibility for the current state of our nation?
    Not at all, you already know that as I’ve already said he is culpable, as well as others.

Correct! As it was stated here on 4m multiple times that NO Antifa took part in the insurrection in DC. And that is just not true, as the video show indisputable evidence to the contrary.

might i point you towards the national enquirer as your next source of credible information.
    Again, klem --- Discredit the reporters interviewee, and the video, not the source. The video was very unbiased as I’ve stated already.

I can not erase what i saw on the video i referred to..........a young woman in the heat of the moment being manipulated by anarchists then shot to death by a trigger happy cop. Its an absolute outrage. I feel it intuitively that something sinister is happening in our beloved country.

from a right wing news source. why bother?
    Could you possibly learn????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    I can not erase what i saw on the video i referred to..........a young woman in the heat of the moment being manipulated by anarchists then shot to death by a trigger happy cop. Its an absolute outrage. I feel it intuitively that something sinister is happening in our beloved country.
    You are exactly right. And it's far worse than people have any idea...

Always deflecting from actual evidence and hammering Trump out of total ignorance. Sorry pardon my french!!!